Chapter 44

Jungkook's POV

WHY DO I FEEL SO RESTLESS????!!!!!

Ughhhhhhhh.....

I just want to get out of here and head back home!!! With the others..... and....

Sohye's suitcase.....

Who knows what all surprises she must've hidden in there?!

Hihi..... I'm getting so excited!

But restless......

"What's wrong with you? Why do you look so uncomfortable? Don't you like the girls?", a voice spoke right behind me. I turned towards the source of the voice with a Jungshook face. I didn't expect that alien to be right behind me!

"Kkamjagiya! Pabo! You aren't supposed to do that!!", I exclaimed, as soon as I recovered.

"Well, I didn't know you'd get scared.... Anyways, tell me! What happened?", he brought the topic back.

"I just want to go home!", I whined.

"Waeyo? The girls are quite entertaining. They're funny and nice too. Except for the two young ones. They seem to be something like Yoongi hyung, with that cold and serious but savage personality.", Taehyung commented.

"They are.... but... I want to go home and get those gifts....", I admitted.

"Gifts?! What gifts?!", he looked up, his eyes sparkling.

"Sohi just came for America. There is no way she'd come empty handed. That suitcase of hers must be filled with all kinds of things for us.", I told him.

"Then, let's open it up!", he exclaimed, with joy.

"Ani! She won't allow us to..... She'll kill us if we do.... without permission....", I stated the facts.

"Then let's go home!", he responded, walking upstairs, while shouting out their names to gather them up and leave.

"Deh. Let's go. It's getting quite late, you know?", Namjoon hyung agreed to our suggestion. We exchanged evil looking glances, behind his back, while the other members got ready to leave.

The others slowly walked out of the house, while I and Taehyung, waited for Sohi, who was still inside making sure that everything was fine. Well, she's responsible, especially since they have some under aged ones between them too.

She finally walked up to us with a smile and pulled us along with her, outside. As soon as she hugged one of my arms, I felt weird..... Awkward..... I don't know how to define it. Somewhat, like the butterflies, all the hyungs talk about.....

So I was right..... I have fallen for her.... or not.....

I don't know.....

I'll just wait and see.......

***

"And for me? What's mine?!", I asked restlessly, as I greedily looked at all the gifts she bought for the others. I'm the one in need of gifts, not them! But ironically, she distributed all their gifts, leaving me..... the last one....

She, finally, looked up at me with an evil but playful smile.

"Done?! Then I'm going!", I spoke monotonously, looking a bit Junghurt.

"Aniyo~ Jakkaman~ Of course I'd get something for little Kookie!", she cooed playfully, but it kind of had the bad effect on me. Those thing in my stomach....... ugh.......