Chapter 26

Jennie's POV

Aniiiiiii!!! I have to meet him TODAY!!!

One day's already over.... Time passes REALLY fast when you don't want it to.... WAEEEEEE!!!!!

I quickly took a bath and came out, expecting one of them to have kept my dresses ready. But NO! When I want them to, they won't. What wonderful members I've got....

I searched the wardrobe and finally came up with this one

Pretty, isn't it? I know I am.... Hehe😏😅

9:30!!! Time is truly betraying me today.... I ran out of the room to have some breakfast before going. But I saw an unexpected sight.

The three members had their arms crossed with a long face in front of their meals. I walked up to them and asked what's wrong.

"We ship Taennie more than MarkJenn... We even ship Yoonie more...", Chaeyoung said.

"Hey! Yoongi's mine!", Lisa reminded.

"Oh ! I forgot.... But still.... Unnie, you don't match with Mark. You look better with Taehyung...", she said.

"What she said is right...", Jisoo unnie said.

"Wait, what are you guys talking about? I'm just gonna go there to meet him and BE FRIENDS. Not to DATE him. The way you guys speak, it seems I'm cheating on Tae. Calm down. And Jisoo unnie, you were the one who made me speak to him and meet him at the cafe. And now you're sulking along with them.", I said.

"Um.... I didn't know you wanted to date him.", Jisoo unnie said.

"She is?", Lisa and Chaeyoung asked, with their eyes wide.

"NO! I'M NOT!!", I screamed. Oh my God! These people are really hard to handle.

"By the way, why haven't you made breakfast for me too?", I asked.

"Aren't you going to the cafe?", Jisoo unnie asked.

"Neh.", I replied.

"So... why do you need to eat now. You're having your breakfast there, right?", Lisa asked, with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh yeah! That's right! I forgot! Mian! Okay, bye!", I remembered and kissed all of them on their cheeks and ran out of the dorm.

"Bye unnieeee!", I heard Lisa and Chaeyoung shout out.

"Bye!", I shouted back.

***

"Annyeong Mark! Sorry if I'm late...", I greeted him and sat opposite him. I was 10 minutes late. All because of them..... Sulking and imagining random things that wouldn't even happen. I would never ever cheat on Tae, cuz I love him. Mark is just the PAST... And I don't think I really, really liked him that way. But when it comes to Tae, YES I DO!