Chapter 25

Jennie's POV

"Yes? Who is this?", I asked the unknown caller. Someone had to ruin the moment. We were all happy and I was just enjoying the scene of Jimin and Jungkook teasing each other.... I mean, Jungkook teasing Jimin....

"It's me, Mark."

I froze on hearing that name. Mark Tuan....

Taehyung! He shouldn't know! I stood up, excused myself and ran to my room. Hope they didn't notice anything wrong.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"Umm..... I just want to apologize for what I've said to you.", he replied.

"Oh.... it's fine.", I replied, sighing in relief.

"And... uh... I was hoping we could.... uhh..... get closer... Can we meet somewhere?", he asked.

"Uh... when?", I asked.

"Uh.. tomorrow?", he asked.

"I'm busy.", I ended and cut the phone. Oh shit! MARK JUST CALLED ME!?

I ran out of the room and dragged Jisoo unnie back into the room. "What?", she asked with a poker face.

"MARK JUST CALLED ME!", I whisper shouted. "WHAT!?", she shouted, her eyes the size of golf balls.

"Shut up!", I screamed and covered my mouth. "What happened? What did he say? Did he insult you again? Did he try to blackmail you again?", she bombarded with all of these questions.

"Awwwww..... your nose is soooo cute!", she said and pinched my nose.

"Where did that come from?", I asked her, confused. "I just noticed your nose right now!", she said, still pinching my nose.

"Hajimaaaaaa~", I cried with aegyo, while pouting. "Arraseo.... YEAH, SO CONTINUE!! What did he say?", she came back to the topic.

"He apologized for what he had done and asked me whether we could get get closer. He also asked me whether we could meet up somewhere.", I explained.

"And what did you say?", she asked me. "I said I was busy and cut the phone.", I replied.

"Why did you do that? He just wanted to be friends with you.", she told me. "I'm scared. What if it causes some problem between Taehyung and me? What if he doesn't like it?", I asked.

"I don't think he's narrow minded.", she replied. Suddenly, my phone rang again. Mark, again? I looked back at Jisoo unnie and she asked me to pick the phone call.

"Um... annyeong.", I greeted, nervously.

"Annyeong, Jennie.", he greeted back.

"Now what?", I whisper asked Jisoo unnie. She gestured me to apologize to him.

"Um... I'm sorry for cutting the phone abruptly. Uh... I checked my schedule again and it says that I'm free on Monday.", I ranted

"So...... can we meet up?", he asked with hope in his voice.

"Sure.", I replied back with lesser enthusiasm.

"Arraseo! Let's meet at the cafe next to your dorms at 10 in the morning?", he asked.

"Arraseo. Annyeong"

"Annyeong!", and we cut the call.

Jisoo looked so excited and started jumping around. Hearing Mark's voice, even he must be doing the same. I just sighed and walked out of the room.

Before I reached the living room, Taehyung dragged me into the kitchen. "Are you okay? You look pale. Are you sick? Who called you? Anything wrong? Oh my God! Are you seriously sick?", he asked, worried.