Chapter 13

A year later......

"Sohiiii!!! Aren't you ready yet?"

"Coming!!"

"The meeting's starting in 10 minutes! Do you want to debut next week or not?"

"Omo!! Neh!! Coming!!"

It's been a year, June 2nd to be exact. I had a year of training, a year of blood, sweat and tears and that hard work's finally bearing fruit. I was debuting on June 13th!! We were having a final meeting to decide the dates and the, we were going to meet some special people!!

I ran down the stairs and joined the rest of the oppas. "We're delaying everything. This way, the meeting will extend, then our get together would extend and my date would be postponed.", Namjoon oppa muttered. Yes, you heard it right. Namjoon oppa is dating Wendy unnie of Red Velvet. You must be thinking about the dating ban, but it only applies for three years after debut. And we're really happy for them, except for Jin oppa, who keeps grumbling. He never tells why, though...

"Is Joonie missing his Wendy?", Tae oppa asked teasingly.

"I guess soooo~.....", Jungkookie oppa said with the same tune.

"Joonie, Joonie, Naughty Joonie~~~ ", I sang and high fived my supporting oppas. We all continued being the Suicide Squad and find all deep secrets of the oppas, to later tease or blackmail them for a treat!!! Yes, that's us! And our greatest victim happens to be our team member Chim oppa!

"Shut up! I'll drive the car today!", Namjoon oppa offered to change the topic.

"Were not going for a picnic, oppa. We have Shin oppa to drive us.", I teased him again and laughed along with the other oppas. He entered the van with a red face and kept silent. I really feel bad for him to suffer such annoying kids like me....

***

"So, Wendy's debut will be on June 13th. On June 4th, we'll spread the rumors about the new member. On June 6th, we'll confirm the rumors. On June 8th we'll start releasing the teasers each day till the 11th. And on June 13th, we'll release the title song. On June 15th, we'll have our first fan meeting with Sohi. Are these dates fine?", Bang PD nim asked.

"Neh!", we all answered. I was sitting beside my best friends, Tae oppa and Jungkookie oppa.

"And guess who will spread the rumors..", PD nim asked.

"Fake accounts.... of course! Like we always do!", Yoongi oppa exclaimed.

"Nope! It's going to be Sohi's friends, Lucy and Robin!", he exclaimed.

WHAT! Those guys, still don't believe that I'm joining BTS as the eighth member. How will they spread the rumors??

"Neh, PD nim...", I replied.

"So, we will be having a video meeting with them tomorrow. So, just inform them, Sohi...", he informed.

"Neh....", I replied.

"Fine! So that's it. You all can go.", PD nim ended the meeting. We immediately jumped up and ran to the van. "Sohi! Did you take the snacks to eat in the girls' dorms?", Jin oppa shouted.

"Neh!", I shouted back. We were going to BLACKPINK unnies' dorms. BTS and BLACKPINK had become great friends and Bang PD nim and YG nim were fine with it. We all met every Saturday at their dorms and had a match of either Truth or Dare or Hide and Seek. We met 6 months ago, all because of me....

Flashback....

"Oppas! You all came! You all did really well! I watched from the audience.", I shouted from the van. Yes, I had  to watch from the audience, since no one knows that I exist yet... Tough life....

"Gomawoyo Sohi!", Jimin oppa smiled. Kyeopta. My brother's sooo cute.... I looked out of the window and saw BLACKPINK unnies walking out of the building into the van. Fans were crowding around them, but I understood from the banners and the blonde, brunette, black and orange heads peeping out of the crowd. Suddenly, I felt an urge to meet them.

"Oppa! Can I go see BLACKPINK unnies, juseyo?", I asked.

"Aniya! Fans might see you! It's dangerous!", Jimin oppa warned.

"Juseyo! Pleaseu!", I begged.

"Fine... but I'm not coming. And don't reveal your identity, arraseo?", he asked.

"Gomawo oppa!!", I screamed, kissed his cheek and ran out of the van. I wiggled through the crowd and reached the entrance of the van. "Can I meet the unnies?", I asked one of the guards, showing them my VIP ID.

"I don't think the members would meet fans. They are really tired now.", he replied. "Juseyoooo....", I begged. "Fine, I'll ask them..", he replied and entered the van.

He came out after some time and whispered, "I begged them and finally, they agreed. But, we will move the van to the next street, to stay away from the fans. Just come there, arraseo?", he informed. I nodded and left the crowd to walk to the next street.

After about 5 minutes, the van arrived and I entered it. What i saw cannot be explained in words. (Or is unexplainable in short)

"Annyeonghaseyo! What is your name?", Lisa unnie asked with a wide smile. "Wendy imnida!", I replied, still shocked.

"It's fine, be yourself around us. We are just like you guys. Goofy!", Rose unnie said. "I just can't believe it. I'm in front of THE BLACKPINK!!", I exclaimed. "Hey! There are greater and more famous groups in the industry. We're nothing special.", Jennie unnie replied politely. They are soo humble. "Fine so, let's have a small introduction. Where do you live? Who are your parents? When you became our fans..... etc. etc....", Jisoo unnie listed out. "Why do you want to know her history? And do you call that a SMALL intro?", Jennie unnie asked, laughing. "Hehe. It's fun. History is fun.", Jisoo unnie replied jumping while sitting down on her seat. "Don't mind her. You can continue, Wendy.", Lisa unnie said while laughing.

"Uhh... I came here... with my parents to..... to.... to see your programme. And I live in Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong...... sorry.... um, uhh....", I stuttered. I just said the address of our dorms. The whole street has only BigHit dorms, offices etc. Aigooo! I'm doomed. Hope they don't suspect me. I looked at their faces. None of them looked suspicious except for Jennie unnie's. Omo! Did she come to know? I'll get nice whackings from Jin oppa or Jimin oppa for the first time. I'm dead!

"Ohhh! And who are your parents? I want to meet them!", Lisa unnie exclaimed. "Umm... uhh... They haven't come today I'll be using the taxi to go back home...", I stuttered. I can't help it. I don't have any made up lies in mind now.

"Wendy, you can trust us. Tell us the truth. We wouldn't do anything or tell it to anyone. How are you related to BigHit?", Jennie unnie asked. Jinja! She came to know.. Waeeeee!!!!

"Mwo! What are you blabbering Jennie?", Jisoo unnie asked. "The address she gave right now was the street belonging to BigHit!", Jennie unnie explained. "Omo!!", all of them exclaimed. Now all of them know. Make a lie. Make a lie. Make a lie, Wendy! "Uhh.... I'm Miso nim, th-the vocalist teacher's a-adopted dau-", I explained.

"The truth!", Jennie unnie exclaimed. Omo! She came to know. She should have been a detective... Fine! I'll just tell it!

"I'm the eighth member of BTS!", I blurted.

"Wahahahahaha'"