Chapter 8

Ah! My stomach is too full!!! I can't move...

But Shin ahjussi drove me till the dorms.

Oh yeah! I'll be sharing the room with one of the staff members or my future stylist!

I knocked on the door and soon, there was a beautiful Korean lady standing there. "Annyeong Wendy! Kim Hwana imnida! I'll be your stylist and I'm gonna share the room with you till Wednesday!", she said. Like Miso nim, even she had a kind and sweet aura.

"Annyeong Hwana....", I looked at her with a confused look, expecting an answer.

"Call me ahjumma (Aunty)!", she answered with a smile. She understood me.

"Hwana ahjumma! When did you reach?", I asked and entered the house.

"Just a few hours ago. Here, give me the bag. I'll keep it in our room. This place looks a bit messy. I need to clean it.", she said, reaching out her hand to me.

"Ah! Then I'll help too! But we'll have to buy the cleaning equipments.", I said, handing her my sling bag.

We were great friends within such a short time. We were bound to be together. After all, she's going to be my stylist, once I become an idol. And the relationship between an idol and stylist is something really special. I felt very lucky to have Hwana ahjumma as my future stylist. I felt like she was a reliable person and I could share all my thoughts and feelings with her.

"When I came here, after exploring the house, I was bored. So, I decided to make some snacks. I would've made some lunch, but I thought that it was too late and you must have already eaten. Have you, sweetie?", she asked me as she brought me those snacks. They looked so delicious and mouth watering.

"Ah! You've only eaten Western foods, right? Have you eaten any Korean food?", she asked me, while placing the dishes and two plates on the table, one in front of me and the other in front of her.

"No, I haven't eaten any Korean foods. But these look sooooo yummy. What are these?", I asked, trying my best to control my temptation to gobble all of them. This was the first time I was eating more than three times a day. Yes, I have eaten snacks, but it was always during one of the three meals I have in a day. But I had told Eunji nim that I eat three times a day. She will be making the diet table according to what I said. Ah, it's fine. I'll eat extra for only today.
"Sure! This is Gyeoja-naengchae. It is a kind of cold salad with spicy mustard sauce. Try it.", she started explaining. It looked amazing.

I searched for a spoon

I searched for a spoon. "Ah! I forgot to tell you. In Korea, we use chopsticks. I'll teach you how to use it.", she said and kept the chopsticks in my hand and held my hands into position.

"See, this is how you move the chopsticks. Now try eating the salad.", she said.

I held the chopsticks in position and held the vegetables between the chopsticks. I looked up at Hwana ahjumma with a 'Wow' smile. She lifted her hands with a thumbs up sign. I brought the chopsticks to my mouth and ate the salad. Oh my God! The different tastes that filled my mouth! Can't be described!