Chapter 10

The next day was the same as the days before. Just perfecting all the works I had learnt yesterday. Might sound boring to you however with teachers like them learning doesn't seem to be bad at all. I just feel like I'm back at home when I'm with them.

Today, I met Shi Eunra, my Hangul teacher. She was kind and taught the language amazingly. She taught me the letters and sentence formation. As homework, she gave me a HUGE list of basic words to learn.

Tonight, the oppas were going to come!!!! But I guess they'll come way past my bedtime.

"Wens! Are you done practicing?", Hwahjumma shouted out from the kitchen.
"Wae? Is dinner ready already?", I asked surprised.
"Neh!", she shouted back, "Also I've gotta show you the dress and makeup you have to wear tomorrow for the meeting."

Dinner was kimchi stew along with dakgangjeong. She made it again since today was the last day with her in the dorms. After that she took out some clothes from my wardrobe to wear tomorrow.She muttered a lot of things like "You don't have any good clothes in your wardrobe!" and "Is this what you call a wardrobe?" and so on.......

At last she found this

At around 11, Hwahjumma left me after giving me a long speech on how to stay safe when you're alone at home

At around 11, Hwahjumma left me after giving me a long speech on how to stay safe when you're alone at home. She was a sweet and cute ahjumma. I went back to my room and chatted with Mom and the others. Only Mom believed me. The others didn't believe me. THESE MANY YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP MEANT NOTHING. I'M TOUCHED. Anyways, back to the point, at around 11:45, I slept. However, I didn't know that I had forgotten to do one thing.......

***

I woke up, feeling the warm sunlight on my face. I turned my face to the opposite side since it was too bright. Someone else was also sleeping next to me. Looked like a boy. Oh SHIT! I forgot to separate the two beds yesterday. When Hwahjumma was living with me, I had joint the two single beds and cuddled with her. You cant blame me! Its my habit! I looked at the face of the oppa to see who was sleeping with me last night. JIMIN OPPA!!!

I stood up and walked out of the room quietly. I went down the stairs and thankfully, no one was up. But I heard some sounds from the kitchen and went there. Broad shoulders, JIN OPPA!! "Annyeong Jin sunbaenim!!", I greeted. He turned around. Yes, I was right! "Oh! Annyeong Wendy! You woke up early! You look pretty! I guess you're just like me!", he said. I laughed at his silliness. "And don't call me or the others, sunbaenim. You're gonna be another member of our group, so just call us oppa!", he told me. "Arraseo!", I agreed, "Whatcha doing, oppa!"

"Making breakfast!", he replied. He was just like how I thought he would be. A loving mom. I started helping him, "Jin oppa! Can you teach me some Korean meal recipes? What are you making right now?"

"Oh! This is Doenjang soup. It is made of soyabean. Along with it, I have to make some rice. And yes! I'll teach you how to make some dishes. Right now, I'll teach you how to make the soup.", he offered.