Chapter 35

Rosé's POV

".... and remind her to take these drops in the morning and evening and make sure to give her milk in the evening, arraseo?", he ranted. Their vacation had started yesterday and we were going to the resort tomorrow.

Jimin oppa had taken Sohi to the arcade and the beach in those two days, but she still feels quite lonely, since Jungkookie and Taehyung aren't here.

And now, he was extra worried about leaving her here and going. Lisa looked blank about what was going on.

Since we also got a holiday (because of me!), Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie we're going to their hometowns.

Lisa wasn't going to Thailand, since the holiday was short and there wouldn't be much time to spend there. So Jimin oppa thought of leaving her with Lisa. I wonder how the house would look once we come back..... with two monkeys alone in the house....

"Oppa! I'm SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD according to the Korean age system! Not a KID!", Sohi whined.

"Seventeen? When did you turn 17, kiddo? 17 year olds are mature, unlike you!", he said, teasingly.

"Even you're one, then!", she shot back.

"Wae?", he asked.

"You sleep with a plushie, you whine and throw tantrums when you don't get the things you want, you see Powerpuff girls when you have free ti- mpfhhgmfghh", she was suddenly stopped by him covering her mouth.

"You're a halmeoni, arraseo? Now shut your mouth!", he finally gave up. I giggled at his stupidity. He noticed me, soon after.

He grinned like an idiot and said, "She keeps lying a lot nowadays. I don't know why. I guess I have to spank her soon, geucci?"

I just laughed at his stupidity, while Sohi's eyes widened in shock at what she was going to receive soon. She bit his hand and shouted, "IT'S THE TRUTH!!!! HE'S THE ONE WHO IS LYING!!!"

"YAH!!!", Jimin shouted, while running after Sohi with a spatula.

"PABOS!!! I JUST CLEANED THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!! HAJIMA!!! RIGHT NOW!!! COME HERE!! RIGHT NOW!! BOTH OF YOU!!", Jisoo unnie screamed, while running after them.

"JEOSONGHAMNIDAAAAA!!!", they screamed and ran into my room. They shut it quickly, before Jisoo unnie entered the room.

Once she reached the room, she turned around and smirked evilly at me and slowly opened the door. Little did they know, that the lock of my room was broken.....

Few seconds later, I could hear screams, both of happiness and horror, from Jimin and Sohi as well as Jisoo unnie.... And then, there was peace......

I slowly walked to the room and opened the door. Lying on the bed, exhausted was Jisoo unnie. On the floor was Jimin. Sohi?

Where is she?

I looked around the room and finally spotted a lump on top of the wardrobe. There she is!

Anyways let them be there....

Time skip ( BLACKPINK Vacation starts)

"Aggghhhh! Sohi! You know where you're eye drops are?"

"In the red backpack?"

"Aniya! In the black suitcase! You know when you have to take the drops?"

"Tomorrow?"

"AT LAST! When?"

"In the evening?"