Chapter 45

Jungkook's POV

I stood backstage, wondering what I should do....

According to Taehyung's advice, I got the app and started reading some books. They actually helped....

Talking about that idiot, he lied to me.

Do I act like some sadist that he thinks I was portrayed accurately in that book?

But the story was epic! I finished it of in one day, when I have not finished even one in my life. My first completed book!

"Yah! Why are you standing here? I searched all over the place, pabo!", a familiar voice called behind me.

I turned around to see her. I smiled warmly like how all the guys do when they see the girl they like in those Wattpad books.

Her facial expression changed, looking creeped out and mumbled, "You look creepy doing that.."

"Yah!", I yelled at her, laughing along with her after.

"Aish... you aren't even ready yet! The concert starts in 10 minutes and you haven't even done your hair properly!", she grumbled, noticing my untidy hair, I created, due to all the ruffling I had done to it. She walked closer and stood on her tippy toes reaching out to my hair and correcting it.

The feeling started yet again, but since I was quite used to it, I could cover it up easily. We were always this close, but it has only been a few days since, everything she does to me, makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Um... I guess you'd have to go inside. Stylist unnie is waiting, arraseo?", she called, walking back, slowly, her expression looking really suspicious. My hands instantly, lifted and I felt my hair, which turned out worse than what I had previously done to it.

"Yah! Park Sohye!", I yelled and ran into the changing and makeup room, but lost her, instead.

I've made up my mind.....

I like her....

And I'm gonna start courting her....

***

I started off by using the methods mentioned in Wattpad and came up with a number of plans to use.

Plan A- Buy her an ice cream. Wipe off the leftovers on her lips with your right thumb. Share ice cream with her, if you can. Or else, take her's.

"Want some ice cream?", I walked into her room, while she was on her phone, texting someone.

"Nah.", she dragged her voice.

"My treat.", I stated, to which she sat up looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?", my facial expression going blank. Did I do something wrong? But this is how the guy asks the girl to go with him...

"You're giving a treat?! Why do I feel so honored? Ah~ Probably because I'm the first person to get a treat from you.", she teased me.

"Come if you want to.", I grumbled, walking out of the room. Is this what I get for finally giving a treat to someone?

"Coming! Just a second!", she shouted after me, closing the door, to get changed.