Chapter 27

Jhope's POV

"CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!! LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE!!!!", a voice spoke from upstairs.

"YOU GET YOUR A** DOWN HERE, YOONGI!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!", Jin hyung shouted back.

"WHAT IS THERE FOR BREAKFAST???? IS IT SOMETHING EDIBLE????", he asked back, in his sleepy voice.

"LAMB SKEWERS!", Jin hyung shouted back and smiled at us. Hehe! I understood.....

"WHAT??!!!!", he ran down the stairs and sat down at the table with his favourite Kumamon chopsticks.

"Kidding! It's Gaeran tost-u!", Jin hyung said while laughing, while the others just stared at him. How can he look so comical?

"WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! JIN YOU'LL GET IT FROM ME!!!", he stood up and started beating up poor Jin hyung.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP! IM HAVING A VIDEO CALL RIGHT HERE!", Sohi shouted.

"With whom?", I asked, interested.

"Lucy and Robin.", Jungkook said, not taking his eyes off the laptop.

"Oh! I wanna say something to them!", I jumped up and went to them. Tae, Jiminie and Jin Hyung followed.

"HIII!!!!", I greeted loudly.

"OMG!!!! THATS...THATS JHOPE!!!!! SORRY-JHOPE OPPA!!!! ALONG WITH JIN OPPA, JIMINIE OPPA AND..... AND... TAEEEEEEEE!!!!", the brunette screams when she sees Tae.

I look at Tae and he seems confused too. Sohi looked up and explained to Tae that Lucy's (who is the brunette) bias is Tae. No wonder!

"Annyeo- uh... HELLO! I'm Tae! How are you?", Tae struggles to speak in English.

"First, ask them what their name is.", Sohi explained to Tae in his mother tongue.

"Ohhhh.... What.... iseu your... uh... name?", he completed with a smile.

"My name is Lucy and hers is Robin.", Lucy explained.

"Oh! And we liked your cards!", I remembered. Sohi showed us a collection of cards that the trio made for our birthdays but couldn't send them due to circumstances.

ARMYs are really sweet.... but the fact that SOHI did it, makes me wonder, was she really that sweet?

"Is.... uhh.... Y-yoongi oppa th-there?", Robin stuttered.

"Neh.", Sohi replied and called him.

"Mwo?", he asked as he walked sleepily.

"AAHHH-", Robin screamed but Lucy covered her mouth just in time. Our eardrums would have burst right now.

"Let me guess.... Robin's bias is Yoongi hyung, right?", Jimin guessed.

"Omonaaaa! How did you know, oppa? How do you even guess like that?", Sohi looked up at him and exclaimed, obviously sarcastic.

"Is her bias Yoongi?", Tae asked.

"Where's the respect?", Yoongi hyung smacked his back and asked.

"Arraseo.... Is her bias Yoongi hyung?", Tae corrected.

"Neh.", Jungkookie replied.

"Omona! How did you know, Jiminie? Do you have psychic powers?", he asked, surprised. This wasn't sarcastic..... we all just face palmed.....

"OMONA!! IS THIS REALLY YOONGI OPPA???!!!!", she fangirled.

"OMONA!!! NEEEHHHHH!!! I AM YOONGIIII!!!!", he imitated her and shouted.