Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

Jennie's mine!! That beauty... she's mine.....

I just can't believe this. I looked at my gallery. Almost every picture was hers, except for some, which were the other members' and BLACKPINK members' pictures. I went to the settings and changed my wallpaper. Now, I can keep looking at her, when I unlock my phone. She's mine now.

Home screen

Home screen

Lock screen

Lock screen

"~Ooooooohhh~!!!!", I heard two voices cooing behind me. I looked behind and saw the two monkeys peeking at what I was doing on my phone.

"~someone's falling in loooove~", they cooed. I smacked them on their heads and then, sat up. "Now what have you both come here for.", I asked.

"We just wanted to see what you were dooooooin.", they cooed in that annoying tune again. Ughhh...

"What? She's mine now. I can do anything.", I replied shrugging.

"Yah! Just because she's your girlfriend, doesn't mean she's YOURS!", a voice spoke from the door. I looked behind them and saw Yoongi hyung.

"Don't you dare hurt her. You'll get two whacks from me if you do.", he shouted, playfully. I gulped. Hehe. Protective best friend. Cute but scary.

"I have the same thing to tell you.", Jungkookie mumbled. He was talking about Lisa.

"What?", Yoongi hyung asked. "Why do you treat Lisa like that?", he shouted, standing up, "What did she even do to you? Do you know how much it hurts her? Did she ever insult you back after what you've done? Hyung, what's wrong?"

Yoongi hyung just walked away from the room. Sohi went over to Jungkookie and calmed him down. "Why is he like this towards her?", he yelled. "Calm down, oppa....", she whispered.