Chapter 34

Taehyung's POV

I surfed through Twitter and tried to wash my problems away, by reading the comments on our new posts and comeback. Surprisingly, ARMY started supporting Sohi, after a few months of posting only hate comments.

She went through a lot. She even thought of giving up and breaking the contract. But she finally, fought through. Fought through all the obstacles.

Even I need to do the same... Even I need to fight.... Fight hard...

Suddenly, the phone rang. I picked the phone call and answered it, "Yubeosaeyo?"

"Taehyung! It's me, Mark! Come fast! To BLACKPINK's dorms!", he shouted. It sounded like an emergency.

He cut the phone call, before I could answer. I stood up and immediately wore my jacket, mask and cap, before running outside. I caught a random taxi and asked him to leave me at the cafe near her dorms.

I know, I'm not supposed to get into a taxi, and should only go in the company's van but I didn't have time to wait. Thankfully the driver didn't recognize me.

I got off the taxi after paying him and ran towards the dorms. The guards didn't stop me, as they recognized me and understood that it was an emergency.

I banged at the door and a frightened Chaeyoung opened the door. I ignored her and ran upstairs towards her room.

I tried opening the door, but it was locked. I found a safety pin on the mantelpiece beside the door and finally, opened the door.

I looked around and found her crouching down in one corner of the room. She was crying; crying her heart out. It pained me so much....

I walked towards her and kneeled down in front of her. I held her shoulders and she flinched slightly. She looked up at me. Unknowingly, tears fell out of my eyes too.

"Jen....", I started, but choked on my tears.

"Hajima! Why are you here? For what? Mark is there for me, geuchi? Leave me!", she cried, while pushing me away. I couldn't answer her. I didn't have an answer. All I could do was look down, ashamed.

"Jen, mian! Mian!", I cried.

"Mian?! Tae! Tell me one thing! Did you actually love me? Huh? Or was it all just to fool me? Tell me!", she cried.

"Jen! Hajima! I love you! Mian! Mian!", I apologized continuously.

"Then, wae? Why didn't you trust me? You thought I didn't love you sincerely? Huh?", she cried.

"Jen! Mian! Jinja mian! I thought you liked him because you had a crush on him before, and you said you liked him on the chat too... Mian...", I pleaded, bowing low.

"Tae..... I said that I liked him like a good friend... Why did you think that way?... You are the only one I have in mind... Jebal..... Keep this in mind....", she cried.

"And please.... start thinking about yourself.... jebal..... don't keep satisfying others and sacrificing things for them....", she begged.

I hugged her tightly and spoke, "Arraseo. And I'm really sorry.... Jen... I'm sorry for making you suffer.."

She kept quite and just cried into my chest. I held her closer and kissed her head.

Few minutes later, she calmed down and I felt her whole body weight leaning on me. I looked down and saw her sleeping.

I held her waist and layed her on top of her bed. I, then, walked out of her room and saw Chaeyoung, Mark hyung and Jimin talking to each other.

Jimin? When did he come here?