Chapter 31

Hobi's POV

What the hell?! They just went to the food court right now! They were at the Foodieno right now, and I bet they finished all the food in there because, of course.... we're talking about EatJin and ChikinJichu.....

And now, they went to the food court?! What is their stomach made of? Is it a black hole that absorbs food but doesn't make them fat?

If so, even I would want to have the same ability. It would be really coooool!!

"Hey oppa! Can we go to the food court too!! I'm getting hungry again!", Momo said while licking the last of her cotton candy.....

I just feel like the odd one out in this group of four. Even though, I love food too, my love for food is nothing compared to theirs. If I was the food, I guess Momo would love me so dearly......

"Didn't you just finish your cotton candy?", I asked her, confused with her food habits.

"Jebaaaaaaaal!!", she whined with puppy eyes.... I tried to keep on a poker face and stop myself from poking her cheeks....

"Fine, Fine!", I sighed and walked towards the food court while holding her hands. "From where do you want to eat?", I asked her, finally looking at her face. It was just soooo red. She was blushing? Oh wait! I was holding her hands! Is that why? So.... does that mean that.... SHE LIKES ME?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M FINALLY SUCCESSFUL IN MAKING A GIRL FALL FOR ME...... AND ESPECIALLY A GIRL I HAVE A CRUSH ON, TOO!!!!!! CHUKA HAE HOBIIIII!!!!!!

I smirked at her to play with her... but didn't get the expected result! Instead of blushing profusely, she just started laughing.....

"You... Bwahahaha...Yo-you looked so-hahahaha- funny.... when you did- hahaha- that!", she laughed hard. I just looked at her with a poker face.....

"So.... let's just come back to the topic. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO EAT FROM??", I asked the question again, loudly, to change the topic.

"From everywhere!", she replied, while jumping up and down, after recovering from her fit of laughter.

What? Everywhere?! Get ready to beg on the streets, Hobi.... You'll soon have to be a literal 'Boy on the Streets'......

Momo went around choosing random meals from each of the 45 restaurants, while I followed her paying for the meals..... Fate, what else......

After buying her meal, which seems to be a little TOO big, I bought mine, which was a simple meal of Ramen, pork cutlets, sushi, kimchi-kimbap, ice cream and a hamburger meal.... That's it! I'm really hungry right now....

At least it's nothing compared to Momo's meal of around 60 dishes....

"So.... talk more abo-", I was interrupted by a finger over my lips.

"Shush! No talking while eating!", she said with a stern expression on... and then continued eating. Wow! This is the first time I've seen her with a serious face....

But she still looks cute and I feel oddly close to her, even though I just met her in the morning.

I know I am a sunshine and I make friends really quick... but still, this was new to me. A strange feeling. I wanted to know more and be closer to her.... Friends..... no, more than just friends.....

I just sat there staring at her beauty while eating slowly. I could do it without the fear of getting caught by her, because she was really engrossed in her meal.

She was REALLY pretty..... Beautiful! Her cheerful smile..... cute, little acts.... aegyo.... and her love for food.... Everything was just so magical! I think I'm falling for her.....