Chapter 33

Jennie's POV

I wiped the tears that flowed down my cheeks and answered the call. It was Mark.

"Annyeong...", I greeted. He is the only friend I can talk to, now. He's a nice friend and he might understand me.

"Annyeong Chenchen! Are you coming out with me today? For a coffee or something?", he asked. I immediately agreed and started dressing up into something casual. I wasn't in the mood to dress up and make myself look prettier.

I know I am just so gorgeous and pretty and so..... I just can't define my overflowing beauty with the 26 alphabets that already exists.....😏😏(from when did I start bragging like Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie..... I really need to stop spending time with that couple. It has a lot of bad influence on me....)

Anyways, I also wore a baseball cap and a mask to avoid attracting attention

Anyways, I also wore a baseball cap and a mask to avoid attracting attention. Well, I know I always do, because of my beauty and my amazingness.... well, I don't know whether that word exists, but let's go back to the topic.

I walked to the cafe next to our dorms; the place where Mark and I met and became friends.

I sat down at the table placed in the small cabin, which covered us from the rest of the customers.

Few minutes later, he came in and sat down with a huge grin on his face. I asked him, "Yah! What's with that huge smile? You look like an idiot! I know you already are one, though!"

"Ah! Mian! Let's just forget all our problems for now and enjoy, arraseo?", he said. How did he know that there was a problem? Is it obvious from my face?

Anyways, I decided to forget everything like he asked me to. It actually helped me a lot and brightened my mood. Coffee always does that to me, just like Hobi always does.

"Jennie, I know it's really quick and that, you need time to move on. But, I just feel like you need someone right now, and I have to be there for you....", he started.

The atmosphere started to get tense and I felt uncomfortable. "Hmm.... So...", I asked him to continue.

"Um.. Jen? Can you be my yeojachingu?", he asked. I froze. What?

Oh yeah! I don't think he knows about me and Tae yet?

"Mark.... about that.....", I started.

"Aniyo! It's fine! Think and give me an answer!", he said. Poor thing! He's sweating like hell! He doesn't know how to handle the situation.

"Mark! See.... Tae and I-", I continued, but was interrupted again.

"Neh! Ara! I know I should give you some time to move on! You might be hurting, geuchi? Jeosonghamnida! Jeosonghamnida!", he apologized, while bowing continuously.