Chapter 17

Jennie's POV

It was Saturdayyy!!!! Yeaaaahhh! Taehyungie and the others are coming!!!

I actually like him, and I think he likes me too, by the way he acts around me. He's really cute and kind to me. In fact, he's just my ideal type.

But, since we are idols, we don't have the freedom to date. Especially, because we are in YG. YG nim doesn't allow us to date, smoke, do drugs, plastic surgery or go to the club. But I know he does this only for our good.

He doesn't want us to get addicted to all those drugs or get hurt because of dating idiotic guys. But I know, Taehyungie is really sweet and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"Jendeukieeeee!!!! You wanna come with us to the park?", Jisoo unnie asked.

"Ani!", I said lazily. I'd better stay home and get everything ready, by the time the others come.

"So you're not meeting oppas, Jiminie, Tae, Kookie and Sohi? Wait, couldn't I have just said, oppas and maknaes? Aish.... dummie Jisoo!", she smacked her head, few seconds later, she rubs her head and rants, "Omona! Did I just smack my head?! My beautiful head?! Aish.... Mian, mian, mian!!"

"Wait! What's with the 'not meeting oppas part'", I asked Jisoo noona.

"We're all gonna meet at the park today, for a change!", she said, jumping up and down while clapping her hands. Aish.... she's such a kid at times. Kyeopta...

"Oh... fine. Of course. I'm coming then.", I said, as I got up from my bed. Ughhh, I just don't wanna walk all the way to my wardrobe to choose an outfit. I'm lazyyyyy....

"Here's your dress.", Jisoo unnie gave me two folded pieces. I was so thankful to her. "Saranghaeyo unnie! Gomawoyo!", I said, and hugged her. She just reduced the amount of work I had to do. Now to dress up. Ughhh...

I quickly put on the dress she gave me. But, it felt too bare. I looked in front of the mirror and....

 I looked in front of the mirror and

What the hell!!

"UNNIEEEE!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GIVE ME TO WEAR!!", I shouted out.

"Jendeuks... it's pre- WOAH! You look sooo pretty!! My Jendeukieee!!!", she exclaimed.

"Unnie, come with me. I'll do some touchups for you. Light makeup...", Chaeyoung came out of the blue, and dragged me to her room.

Ughhhh....

Sitting in one place, with your eyes open, is really hard....

Ughhhhhh..... I understand what Yoongi oppa feels like. I wanna be a rock too, in my next life......