Tuesday January 24th

I woke up at 6:15 and Hope was already up.

Hope: morning Baby Horse, still feeling okay?
Me: yeah, I just wish I could play
Hope: well ask Dawn if you could play just a couple minutes.
Me: alright
Hope: are you excited about your visit?
Me: yes, I can't wait to watch the guys play Duke
Hope: I know it should be a good game

Hope and I packed our stuff and brought it down to breakfast. We ate and then Dawn came in.

Dawn: alright this backpack has all your supplies plus your other two drinks.
Me: alright thank you, also do you think I could play 15 minutes tonight?

Dawn: I don't see why not just don't exert yourself. 
Me: yes mam
Dawn: well then, I will see you next camp. Bye Baby Horse and bye Hope

Me: bye

Hope: bye Dawn, thank you

Hope, some of the newbies, and I headed to the airport. My flight was first so Hope walked me to my gate.

Me: ooh that's my call
Hope: good luck tonight
Me: thank you
Hope: keep me updated
Me: I will bye Hopey
Hope: bye Baby Horse

I boarded my flight and we took off at 9:30. I landed in West Point at 3:15. I picked up lunch at the airport and Brad picked me up. I ate on the way to the stadium. Brad and I got out at 4.

Barron: Savannah how are you feeling?
Me: good, Dawn even said I could play some tonight
Barron: we'll see, the girls are in there
Me: thanks

I went into the locker room and caught up with my teammates. At 4:30 we started getting ready. As I changed Megan turned to turned to me.

Megan: Dang what are you weighing now?
Me: shh lower your voice, but 98. I will tell you more later.

We finished getting dressed and went out to warmup. Meg and I did Captains and then put on our jerseys. Barron let me start but said he was pulling me in 20 minutes. Natchitoches Central kicked off and Mary won the ball. Caroline received it out wide and went up the field. The ball came in and Connor volleyed it in.

Natchitoches set back up and kicked off. I won the ball and went up the field by myself. I shot at the 25 and it rocketed past the keeper to make it 2-0. Barron subbed me out and I put on a puffy jacket and then finished my 3rd drink. The halftime whistle blew and then it was still 2-0. Barron and Alex talked and then they went back out.

We fought for the ball and won a free kick. Megan set it up at the 18 and took the shot. It went over the wall and into the net by the near post. The last goal of the game came was from Anna on a PK. The final whistle blew and we got a cool down. Barron talked to us and then everyone was free to go except for me.

Barron: good luck at your visit tomorrow, the both of you
Brad: thank you sir
Me: yeah thank you. I will send you and the team updates
Barron: great thank you, see you on the 27th

I turned in my uniform and Brad drove me home.Lydia made us dinner and I gave her my new plan and the drink supplies. Bradand I ate and then I went to shower. I got dressed and then I told Brad whatwas going on and how camp was. Brad left at 10 and I went to bed.