Thursday May 18 - Monday May 22nd

This is the last part of this book, I'm not sure when I will get the next part up but it shouldn't be too long. Don't forget to Vote!! - Blaire

Brad and I woke up at 7 and got dressed. We ate quickly and then Brad drove me to PT. Parker hooked me up and then helped me through exercises before setting my brace at 122. We quickly drove back home to meet Kiley, Justin, Claire, and Hunter.

Kiley: Solo you ready?
Me: yeah, we just have to grab our bags.

Brad grabbed our bags and I got the backpack. We let Lydia be in the passenger while the 6 of us squeezed into the back of Kiley's mom Yukon. We went to the airport and the boys unloaded the bags. We checked in and went through security. We got to gate 6 and boarded. We landed in Alabama at 12:30 and got cabs to the condo. We sorted out rooms and then Lydia came back with groceries.

Kiley: what time do you want to go down?
Claire: well it starts at 7:30 and we still have to get our wristbands so I'd say at least 6:30.
Justin: alright

We finished eating around 3 and Kiley, Claire, and I changed into jean shorts and crop tops. I put my hair half up half down and left my shoulder brace off. The boys put on their trunks and then we pre-gamed before heading down. We left my scooter in the condo since we knew it wouldn't go through sand. Getting our wristbands took 30 minutes but being VIP we got front row spots.

TCHAMI kicked off by Cherub. The boys took turns having me on their shoulders so Brad didn't have to the whole time. Migos finished the night and we got back to the condo around 1:30. We showered and crashed.

FRIDAY

Brad and I woke up at 10 and Lydia started making breakfast. By the time she finished everyone else was up. We ate and then decided to go hangout at the beach. Justin packed the cooler and he and Hunter carried it while Brad carried me. Down at the beach Kiley, Claire and I laid out while the boys threw a football back and forth. We went back up at 3 for a late lunch.

Lydia: are you eating dinner?Me: uh I don't think so I'm sure we'll just grab something at the tentJustin: yeahLydia: alright just making sure

Me: uh I don't think so I'm sure we'll just grab something at the tent
Justin: yeah
Lydia: alright just making sure

We went back and Mumford and Sons came on. In the break, we all went to the Super VIP Bar and downed drinks before going back to spots. Marshmello went followed my Twenty-One Pilots. The 6 of us were pretty far gone but once Chance the Rapper closed it seemed everyone was. Somehow, we made it back to the condo around 2 and crashed.

SATURDAY

Kiley came in at 11 and woke Brad and me.

Kiley: come on you two lunchtime
Me: mmm
Kiley: come on Solo
Brad: I'll get her

Brad picked me up, fully waking me. We had pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Claire: thank you, Lydia.
Lydia: of course.
Me: oh, Hope's calling I'll be back

I hopped to the bedroom and answered.

Me: hey Hope.
Hope: hey Baby Horse, how's hangout fest?
Me: amazing I love it
Hope: good
Me: yeah, who do you play tomorrow?
Hope: Orlando
Me: ooh Ail and Ash
Hope: yeah we went for breakfast earlier
Me: how are they?
Hope: they're good, how are you feeling?
Me: my arm and ankle are fine
Hope: you better keep it that way
Me: I will, but I better go
Hope: of course, bye Baby Horse
Me: bye Hope

I hung up and went back to finish eating. Once we did finish we changed and then headed down. A couple artists played through and everyone was just hanging out and playing games or volleyball. Around 8 the Chainsmokers came on and everybody crowded backup. Shrillex played and then Major Lazor closed. The 6 of us made it back and went to our rooms.

Brad: you know technically my head has been between your legs for hoursMe: yeah well then you need to work on that because there was no benefit for meBrad: oh really, why don't I practice nowMe: I mean I guessBrad: you guess!Me: no don't tickle me

Me: yeah well then you need to work on that because there was no benefit for me
Brad: oh really, why don't I practice now
Me: I mean I guess
Brad: you guess!
Me: no don't tickle me

Brad kissed me and laid me on the bed. We eventually fell asleep an hour later.

SUNDAY

Brad woke up at 10 and woke me up.

Brad: babe
Me: mm
Brad: come on we should shower, there is glitter all over us
Me: boo hoo
Brad: oh yeah
Me: mm no put me down
Brad: Nope
Me: ah that's cold! Brad!
Brad: it'll warm up stop being a baby
Me: rude

Brad: babeMe: mmBrad: come on we should shower, there is glitter all over usMe: boo hooBrad: oh yeahMe: mm no put me downBrad: NopeMe: ah that's cold! Brad!Brad: it'll warm up stop being a babyMe: rude

Brad and I showered and then got dressed. We went out for breakfast. We had French toast and sausage this time. We headed down and got drinks. Since it was the last day most of the big artists were playing. We met a lot of people and I took a lot of pictures. The final artist was Lil Yachty and it ended around 2:30. The 6 of us eventually made it back and crashed.

MONDAY

Brad and I woke up at 8 and woke everyone else. We all quickly ate breakfast and then packed. We cleaned up the condo and then headed to the airport. we landed at West Point at 1 and grabbed our bags.

Me: back to the real world.