Saturday May 13th

Rand: Vanna...Vanna
Me: huh
Rand: wake up
Me: is your mommy up?
Rand: not yet, I'll go wake her
Me: nope, you're staying right here
Aulds: can we watch Clifford?
Me: yeah let me see if it's on

I turned on Clifford and then checked the time and it was only 6:15. The boys watched Clifford while I checked emails. I had an email from Anson telling me that I need to make my schedule for the semester along with updating him on my therapy. I emailed him back with my update and that I would do my schedule on Monday. Jayme woke up at 7:30 and came to my room.

Jayme: oh, you're up
Me: yup since 6:15.
Jayme: well let's get you three dressed then

Jayme helped us get dressed and the 6 of us plus Duke went to breakfast. After we all ate it was 9:30 and the game wasn't until 4.

Jayme: well what do you want to do boys? Or Savannah
Me: I don't care
Rand: water park! Water park!
Aulds: yeah water park!
Jayme: let me see if they're open

The park was open so we all changed into our swimsuits. Jayme packed an extra pair of clothes for everyone and then we headed out. We picked the chairs and Jayme made everyone put on sunscreen. Todd took Rand and Aulds to the slides and Jayme and I laid out while Noah was watching cartoons under the umbrella. About two hours later the boys came back.

Rand: Vanna! Guess what
Me: what little man?
Rand: we went down the big green one
Me: wow really?
Aulds: yeah it was so fun
Me: I bet
Jayme: well is anyone hungry yet?
Me: yes
Rand: yes
Jayme: you two always are, Todd, Aulds?
Todd: yeah I am
Aulds: me too
Jayme: okay then let's change and then we can go to Ralph's

We all changed in the bathrooms and then went to Ralph's. It was two when we ordered so after we finished eating we went to the baseball field. West Point was playing Central High for the state championship. We started off well, having 2 runs in the first two innings and shutting out Central. In the 3rd we let Central have 2 runs and didn't score any. We went into the 4th tied 2-2. Brad pitched a no-hitter and Jake score a home run. It stayed 3-2 for the 5th  and 6th innings. We kept Central from making base and then It was our turn to bat.

We had men on 1st and 2nd and Brad was up to bat. He had a strike and then the pitcher threw a ball. The next pitch came and Brad knocked it over the fence for a home run and letting us win 6-2. The boys celebrated and got the trophy. After pictures, they all went in the locker room to change. I was watching the boys play with Duke and Brad came up behind me grabbing my waist.

Me: oh my god, geez you scared me
Brad: sorry baby
Me: but congratulations
Brad: thank you
Me: so, do you have to ride back with the team?
Brad: yeah unfortunately. We go back in the morning.

Me: yeah we are too.
Brad: well when we do go back what do you say to going shopping for Hangout
Me: yes
Brad: good, well I will see you tomorrow then
Me: alright bye I love you
Brad: I love you too

Brad went to the bus and I took Rand and Duke to the car. We ate dinner and then went back to the hotel.

Jayme: alright showers and then we can do movie night.

The boys agreed and ran off to shower. Jayme helped me and then I watched the boys while she showered. Jayme came out and put on the movie sing. 40 minutes in we were asleep. Jayme shut off the movie and put the covers on the 3 of us before going to her own room.