Chapter 1

~Anthony POV~

Today's the day, I thought. I'm going through with this, and I'm doing it today. On my way to the theater, I grab two coffees. I stopped to sign a few things. I look over to see Groff signing a kid's face. Man, he is a weird one!

I walked in to see most of the cast chatting in their friend groups. A couple ensemble dancers practiced choreography on stage. I walked up to my friends.

"Look who showed up!" Daveed teased, as I was the last one.

"Hey, we've all been late once or twice!" Chris says.

"Thanks, Chris. Welp I'm going to do that thing now. See ya!"

"Good luck, Ant!!" Groff yelled as I walked away towards the Schuyler Sisters group. Everyone in the cast knows what I'm about to do, minus Jas. I give Pip and Renée the signal, and they wrap up their convo with Jas. They then get up and walk across the stage. I waited for a couple seconds behind Jas as she played on her phone. Then I finally got the courage and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey Jas!"

"Hi Ant!" She exclaimed as she turned around to face me.

"I got you coffee" I said and handed it to her.

"Oh! Thanks Ant!" She said as a smile crept onto her lips. I just love her smile. It could light up the world. I cant stop staring at her. She's so beautiful. "Anthony??" She said as she waved her hand in my face. I spaced out. Good job.

"Sorry. I spaced out."

"It's all good. We all do it." How can she be so understanding? I decide to actually get to the point of this conversation.

"Jazzy...."

"Yeeeeeeees?"

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked. She looked a little confused, then worried, but she nodded. Here it goes. "Jazzy, I think I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------
~Jasmine POV~

"Jazzy, I think I love you."

His words hit me like stone. I was shocked. But at the same time-I was so happy he said that. I've had a crush on him for a little while now, but didn't want to say anything. I think I love him too, but I don't know if I'm ready after my last boyfriend. But Anthony would never hurt me like that. Right? I look around. I need my Schuyler Sisters. Then I realize we are being watched by the whole cast. My 'sisters' nodded at me.

"I-I...t-th-think I...um..love you too." I manage to stammer out, quietly.

-------------------------------------------------------
~Anthony POV~

Welp I screwed up. I said I think I love you and now she's looking around for something. I look down and shuffle my feet. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship. Then I hear it.

"I-I...t-th-think I...um..love you too." I look up abruptly. Jas is sitting there smiling with a look of relief. I'm shocked and happy. She jumps up and hugs me tighter than ever before. I process everything in my head then hug back. The cast starts clapping. A couple people scream in joy. Out of nowhere a certain Phillipa Soo screams.

"JANTHONY IS OFFICIAL!!"

-------------------------------------------------------
~Jasmine POV~

I finally have a boyfriend again!! My last one was a cheater and now he keeps texting me trying to get me back. I've ran out of excuses. But now I'm taken!! Ha! In his face! My 'sisters congratulate me while Anthony talks to his buddies. I call him over and we take a selfie. I post it on Twitter.

@jazzyjones
@anthonyramos_nyc and I are official! Love you, Ant! ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

~Anthony POV~

After we celebrate a little, rehearsal starts. We were working act two. Jas and I stood together in the wings for Take A Break and Say No To This. We were laughing about something when something happened. My phone buzzed with a text from an unknown number. Jas read it aloud, I don't actually know why, but her reading it was a bad idea. It said: 'Stay away from Jazzy, or I will do something about it.' Her mic was on. The music stopped, because everyone had heard it and were freaking out. Everything that happened next was a blur. Everyone ran backstage. Jas had dropped to the ground and I dropped down and comforted her. I gave my phone to Chris to screenshot the text. Lin was calling the cops. Renée and Pippa started to calm Jas down. I got up and got interrogated by the guys. Once Jazzy calmed down she was glued to my side. We gave the number to the cops when they arrived and they are tracking the number.

"Do you two have any idea whose number this is?" The cop asked.

"No." I answered.

"Um..." Jazzy started, "Its my ex. He was really possessive and he cheated on me after two years of dating. He's been texting me recently and asking to get back together. When I told him I was with someone he started threatening me. Sorry for not telling you sooner, Ant."

"Jas, it's okay."

"Miss Jones, does your ex,"

"Scott." Jazzy said

"Right, does Scott know where you live?"

" Yes. I haven't thought about that!" She started hyperventilating "What if he comes to my house?!" She started to cry as well. That broke my heart. "What if-" I cut her off

"Jas you can stay in the spare room at my apartment." I put my arm around her and felt her calm down.

"Okay Miss Jones, we need you to write down everything you know about this man and text all the texts he sends you to this number." She slipped Jas a business card.

"Thank you." Jas and I said in unison. After that the cop got up and left.

-------------------------------------------------------
~Jasmine POV~

After the cop leaves I break down again. I'm so scared. Scott is out to get me or Anthony. Anthony hugs me so tight, and it makes me less scared. He so sweet. I'm still scared though. Ant senses this.

"Shhh. Jas, it's going to be okay. I promise." Anthony whispers comfortingly in my ear. Just then, my phone buzzes.

"Ant, l-look" I stammer as my he pulls my phone out of my pocket. I have a good guess it's Scott. It is. The cast gathers around to see what it says.

-------------------------------------------------------
1064-ish words-excluding A/N

A/N
Thanks so much for reading the first chapter of Forever Mine!! This is my first fanfic and I was inspired to write it by @elizaschuylerr (I haven't quite figured out tagging yet, so idk if it tagged her) Go read her Lippa series! They are super amazing! I am super excited to have a story of my own now! I've been writing this out on paper since July 2017. I finally decided to put it on here. I've only pre-written to chapter 9 so far. My updating schedule: I'm going to shoot for updating every Saturday. I'm super busy with school and drama club and my church's youth musical, so Saturday is my only free day. Thanks for reading and I would love any constructive criticism in the comments.

❤️~K
Edit~okay so I might be overreacting right now, but this story has barely been up for 8 hours and it has 5 reads already!! Thank you so much!! Also for the vote that someone gave me! You guys are so great!! THANK YALL SO MUCH!!
❤️~K