Chapter 30

~Groff POV~

Once we had all been introduced an reunited, we started off for our first ride. It ended up being Its A Small World because there were many arguments over text last night. We head to the line and it is a 35 minute wait. Not too long. Unless you are with Thayne Jasperson. He's bouncing around and jumping up and down. He looks behind us in line and grabs my arm.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, petting his hair.

"Those dudes over there have been following Lillian and I since the bus stop." He says.

"It's probably fine. It might be that they just want to ride this ride first too." I assure him.

"Yeah you're probably right." Thayne agrees.

"Now, go back to being excited. It's cuter than you being scared." I say, and he starts jumping around again. We finally get into the ride, and our group takes up pretty much a whole boat. Lillian sits on Ellie's lap. They are laughing and joking and it's honestly adorable. Thayne sits next to me and rests his head on my shoulder. I play with his hair as the ride moves along. The guys Thayne was worried about are two boats behind us, and he seems to have forgotten. I'm not going to remind him. We float past all these dolls modeled after different countries singing in different languages about friendship and smiling. (And suddenly all the dolls come alive and attack people....sorry I just finished the Kingdom Keepers series. Anyways, let's continue) Thayne and I secretly enjoy this ride because we think it's cute. Once the ride finishes we all walk off the boat, except Jasmine, who has to be carried by Ant because her crutches are kept in the belongings area. (Are crutches even allowed in Disney?? I feel like you have to use a wheelchair. For the sake of this chapter though, I need them to be crutches. The Disney people made an exception for Jasmine because she is a queen) Once she has her crutches again, we all walk out. The guys Thayne was concerned about are still behind us, but I push it to the back of my mind. I'm going to enjoy today with my friends and my boyfriend and it's going to be great. Next, we head next door to Peter Pan's Flight. This ride is super fun. We ride the whole thing and I can hear Lillian giggling with Ellie from the flying boat behind us. I soon forget about the guys who were following us. That is until they kicked Jasmine's crutch, making her fall over, and onto her bad knee. Andrew was right next to her and he caught her and softened her fall. Anthony took over from there. He helped her back up. She insisted she was fine, and that she only had two more months on crutches anyway. She thanked Andrew for catching her. Now, everyone turned to the two guys. Thayne grabbed my arm and I gently put his head on my shoulder. Oak and Daveed look very angry. Ellie, a spunky 14 year old if being held back by her father, Chris. Renèe has picked up Lillian and is having a conversation with her to keep Lillian from looking. Leslie is joining in on the conversation. Lin and Pippa look plain confused mixed with anger. Andrew and Scott B. look very lost. Anthony, well, Anthony looks like he is going to kill this dude. I feel bad for Anthony. He's the youngest out of all of us and he has been through so much crap. I mean, yeah Pippa was kidnapped and Lin fainted, so they've been through a lot. But Jasmine, well her ex almost killed Ant, a dude forced her to kiss him, she has been stalked and threatened. A whole thing was orchestrated somehow so the set would fall on her, and her ex disguised himself just to hurt her. Anthony starts walking towards these dudes, who are way bigger than he is. Daveed and Oak follow him.

"Who do you think you are where you can just go up to someone and do something like that? And out of all people, why would you pick someone who is already hurt?" Anthony asks, his face red with anger. "Did someone put you up to this or is it for your own enjoyment?"

"Some dude named Scott is paying us to follow her and hurt her if we can." One of the guys says.

"Well, we are here to have fun, so if you're going to ruin that I would suggest you skedaddle." Daveed says, suddenly becoming very sassy. Everyone from our crew nods, although Ellie still looks like she wants to beat him to a pulp. Ant, Daveed, and Oak all walk back over to us and Anthony makes sure Jasmine is okay another time, and then we are off. We are riding Space Mountain next. Thayne is super excited but I can tell he is kinda scared. We get to the ride and wait there. Lillian and Renèe aren't going to ride, so they are going to go find something Lillian-friendly to do and we will meet up with them after. We board our space shuttles and get ready. We take off and the ride went by super quick. Everyone loved it, even Thayne who was shaking, but laughing, afterwards. We shared a nice kiss outside of the ride.

"I'm proud of you, Thayne." I whisper, our foreheads touching. "I love you."

"Love you too." He says. A lady walks by, by herself. She scoffs.

"Disgusting." She says, looking at Thayne and I.

"Woah. Woah. Woah." Daveed. Uh-oh. "What did you just say? Did you just call my friends disgusting because they are gay? Why is that a problem? Why is that any of your business? Why should you get to tell people who to love?" He says sassily. The woman tried to speak but he cuts her off. "Are you Aphrodite? No? Okay then, you have no business in sharing your rude opinions with people. Do you have a problem with them too?" He asks, gesturing to Andrew and Scott, who are holding hands. The woman nods slowly.

"It's not right. It's against biology." She says.

"Wake up. Science doesn't matter. People are free to be who they want to be and love who they want to love. If you can't accept that then keep your thoughts to yourself." Leslie says. Our group turns to find Lillian and Renèe. We walk away proudly as some people clap. I thank Daveed and Leslie. I look at Thayne. The sparkle of happiness in his eye had disappeared.

---
1121 words, excluding A/N

A/N
I'm dedicating this chapter to my friend who recently came out to her family. Being LGBTQ isn't for me, but I fully support the LGBTQ community. Also I really hope I didn't offend anyone in any way. Anyways, I'm sorry this is so late, but at least it is up. Thanks for reading!!

❤️~K