Chapter 38

A/N: this chapter was written by my younger sister because she wanted to. I decided to give her the experience of writing a chapter on Wattpad. If you want to leave feedback, please do for her. Enjoy!

Anthony POV

I have been thinking about Jas so much that I don't know how I can give her the dream wedding and the dream husband. How do I show her how much I love her. How much she is loved.
"Hey Chris I need advice"
"On what?" Chris asks confused, and willing to help.
"How do I show Jas how much I love her and say in a way that doesn't seem creepy."
"Ahh, I see you want to show her how much you love her—"
Getting cutoff by Ant
"WITHOUT BEING CREEPY AND WEIRD!"
"Calm down dude, y'all have been dating for three years. She should know how much you love her." Said Chris very Dad like.
"You're right. But what if I love her more than I show?" Ant says worriedly.
Chris says "Well get her something that she will love as much as you love her."
"Thanks I know exactly what todo!!" Ant says before running out. He runs passed Jasmine leaving the theater she says,
"Where are you going?"
Ant says back "Don't worry ask Pippa to give you a ride home." I haled a cab and went to HAWS to get Jasmine a dog.

Jasmine POV

I wonder where he went I turn to look at Daveed, and Oak, but they are just as confused as I am so I don't ask them anything, but before I could continue what I was saying Daveed says
"What do you think that was about."
"Yeah I wonder what he's up to?" Oak asks jokingly.
"I have no idea but I have to go ask Pippa if she can take me home."
So I say peace and head to our dressing room and hope Pippa is still there and didn't stage door. I open the door and see that she is still there.
"(Sighs) Thank god you're still here." I say thankfully,
" Oh hi Jasmine what's up?"
" can you give me a ride home, Anthony is acting strange, he ran out of the theater and told me to hitch a ride with you."
"Why?"
"I have no idea".
"Alright lets go get Lin and head out." Pippa said as she gathered her things and left the room, and went after her.

Anthony POV

The cab took 1 hour just to to get there and it was closed by the time I got there. 
"Darn it, now I have to wait until tomorrow!"  I say annoyed. I wonder what dog Jasmine would like the best I think will go to get the stuff first so Jasmine can come with to pick it out, well I better get shopping for the supplies and toys and a bed. So I hop back in the cab and get on the way to Petco. All the pet stuff is making me so excited, I can't wait to Jas's fav regent I tell her. I get the stuff and head for home and tell Jas. I catch a cab and I went Home. I get home, and Jasmine is so excited to see me, and asks a million questions,
" Where were you? Why did Pippa have to give me a ride home? I'm so confused."
"Slow down and calm down I tell you in a min once I bring everything in."
"What? What are you taking about?"
"You'll see." I go and get the stuff from the hall the first thing I bring in is the bed, and leash Jas looks at me, starts freaking out in joy!
"OH MY GOSH! Are you serious?! WERE GETTING A DOG!!!!!"
"Yes I know". The next day we went to HAWS she was so excited, and frankly I was too. We were looking for at least an hour before we final meet the perfect dog. I turned to look at Jas and she was crying over joy she was so joyous that I was even more happy! When we named her I told her that she could name it herself and she had nothing to say she was shocked but thought deeply on what to name her.
"I got it"
"What is it"
"Nala"
"That is gorgeous"
"I think it fits her well, I mean she seems to be rebellious and well behaved."
"Alright let's get out of here, we have to get the theater so we're not late."
" OK, bye thank you so much we will take good care of her and she'll love Her new home she'll feel loved and appreciated as our pet." Jasmine says eager to get her to her new home. When we get home Jas says that she won't come because she's not performing because of her knee and she wants to stay home with Nala so I say bye and head to the theater. I head to the subway station and I see Renée we have a conversation about Nala. We get to the station and we Start talking about how Renée thinks that both her children are just like dogs because they have to give it a walk every day and just like a kid you have to let it play every day, she also said that you have to feed it three times a day or more and you have to feed the kids three times a day or more. I actually started to agree with her it was funny you were both cracking up, so as we enter the theater I see Lin, Pippa, Chris All sitting and waiting to hear what we name the puppy to see pictures and where Jasmine was so I told them that she was at home with the puppy and I showed them pictures and revealed them that ra all sitting and waiting to hear what we name the puppy to see pictures and where Jasmine was so I told them that she was at home with the puppy and I showed them pictures and  revealed to them that her name is Mrs. Nala Jones Martinez and they loved it.

- - -
1000 words-excluding A/N

A/N
Hey it's me again and not my sister. She wrote the chapter and I'm writing the authors notes. So a few things: she's lazy and used the speak setting to type a lot of this so I apologize for any lack of punctuation or capitalization, because I'm not allowed to edit it. She's 11 for anyone wondering. She's also lazy in the aspect that she did not read anything other than the first chapter of this book before writing this. So Renèe is said to have kids in this chapter, but she doesn't in my book. Thanks for reading and leave feedback in the comments.

❤️~K