Chapter 32

A/N I apologize about the really bad photoshop
~Jasmine POV~

After returning to the villas, Ant and I start getting ready for bed. Once we are both ready we get in bed and I scroll through Instagram as he goes to sleep. I like some pictures and comment on some stuff before putting my phone away. Just as I go to set my phone down, I get the notification that I have been tagged in a photo. I open the notification. I see this picture. Someone posted it and tagged the whole cast.

ham_fan

ham_fan._.1776 Who is this kid with Lin and Pippa?? Someone explain if you know. I saw it at Disney at took a picture today. #whoisthelippakid
Comments
hamilfan_1791 idk but let's get #whoisthelippakid trending
hamilton_is_my_life #whoisthelippakid
love_the_hamilcast leave them alone guys. It could be Pippa's brother's kid or Lin's sister's kid or something. Maybe it's just a kid. If it isn't they will tell us when they want and if they want
jazzyjones @love_the_hamilcast thank you

I commented thanking a person who defended us. I quickly tap Anthony and wake him up.

"What's up Jas?" He asks groggily.

"Look at this." I say, showing him the picture. He rubs his eyes and takes my phone to look closer.

"That's Lin, Pip, and Lillian. Where did this come from? They haven't said anything about Lillian on the internet or to the fan base." He asks, puzzled. "And why are all of us tagged?"

"I don't know how it got there, but I'm guessing we were tagged so one of us would explain. I didn't though. I just thanked some person who was telling fans to give us our privacy." I say.

"Lin won't see this because he doesn't have Instagram, but Pip definitely will and so will everyone else, so should we tell anyone or should we just wait for them to see it?" Ant starts to say but just then Renèe knocks on our door. "Come in." Ant says, because we are sitting next to each other on the bed now. She walks in with her phone.

"Did you see this? I don't know why someone put this up but it has thousands of comments and likes. They said they got it in Disney today." She says.

"Yeah. We saw it. I commented thanking a person for telling people to give us our privacy." I tell her. She nods.

"Should we tell anyone?" She asks.

"I think they will find out on their own. I looked and they're all active right now." Ant says. Renèe just nods again and says goodnight before leaving the room.

-------
~Groff POV~

So, Thayne and I are engaged now. Now, we are just cuddling. We will tell everyone tomorrow. I start to fall asleep, but Thayne gets a notification and goes to check it. I don't think anything of it until he nudges me.

"Jonathan, look at this." He says. He shows me his phone. I look at it for a while before realizing what it is. Someone had taken a picture of Lin, Pip, and Lil today at Disney. I saw Jasmine's comment on it.

"What the heck?" I say. "Why would someone poke their nose into our business like this?"

"I mean, it's kinda what happens when you are well-known around the world." Thayne says. I shrug. "Let's go ask Daveed and Oak if they've seen it." Thayne says. I quickly grab his phone and comment.

thaynejasperson hi, this is Jonathan Groff from Thayne's phone. Please don't pressure Pip or Lin or any of us for information. It's not a thing for you guys to worry about. I don't want to come off as rude, just please give them some space. Thank you.

I comment and then I hand Thayne his phone. He quick reads the comment I put up and nods, but then he pulls me up and out of the room. We walk over to the room Daveed and Oak are sleeping in and knock on the door. Oak says come in so we walk in. They are both looking at their phones.

"Did you guys see it too?" I ask. They nod. Thayne looks at his phone because they are both typing. I look and read the comments over his shoulder.

daveeddiggs please don't ask right now. I know y'all are confused, but it's not something you need to know. You will find out when Lin and Pippa are ready to share this.
oaksmash please just stop asking questions. Everyone is okay and there isn't anything to be concerned about. We appreciate you all so much, but you will learn in time.

"Okay, well, I hope Pippa doesn't freak out when she sees this. We are going back to sleep. Goodnight." Thayne says before pulling me back to our room. "I can't believe they didn't notice anything. I can't wait to tell everyone that I'm engaged to my favorite person and the love of my life." Thayne says, yawning. "Cuddles. Now."He says and so we cuddled and fell asleep.

~Pippa POV~

Lin is putting Lillian to sleep in the other room and I am on my phone in our bed starting to get tired. I am just on Instagram and I'm casually scrolling through my feed. Lin comes in but walks to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I get a notification that I was tagged just as Lin sits down on the bed. I open the notification and almost drop my phone.

"Lin, look." I say. He moves closer and looks at my phone.

"What is that?" He asks.

"A picture of us with Lillian that someone took and put on the internet." I say, shocked.

"What? How? We didn't tell the public." He says, looking very confused.

"Well, they don't know who she is but they have a picture that someone must have taken at some point today." I explain. He still looks like a lost puppy. "Someone took a picture of us today that we didn't know about. Lillian was in the picture. Some fan put it on the internet and now people are trying to figure out who she is. The rest of the cast must have seen it because they commented telling people to stop asking."

"Oh. Well, at least our friends are standing up for us." He says, still generally not sure of what is going on.

"The hashtag "who is the lippa kid" is everywhere." I say.

"I will take to the Twitters." He states dramatically.

@Lin_Manuel Hey. So I heard about the "who is the lippa kid" hashtag. So, nothing is wrong, but we aren't ready to release any information regarding the subject yet. In due time, you all will know everything, but for now, we are going to keep it locked up. We love you all, don't forget that. Goodnight everyone.

"Alright Pip. I took to the Twitter. But curiosity is to be expected with things like this. Love you. Goodnight." Lin says.

"Love you too. Goodnight." I say quietly as I fall asleep.

------
1171 words-excluding A/N
A/N
So this was such a filler I can't. I'm sorry for not updating but I've been really busy and lacking in the inspiration area. But I have tons of new ideas and I have finished all my exams so I can update regularly again. Thank you all for sticking around and for 6.5 K readers!! Love you all!

❤️~K