Chapter 17

~Lillian POV~

Lin fell over. It was scary. I thought he was dead. I don't want Lin to die. I found Thayne and Jon and cried. Thayne putted me on his lap and I cried. Jon sat down by Thayne. I think they are boyfriends but I don't know. Jon moved closer to Thayne. He put his arm on Thayne. They sung me pretty songs when I was crying. I got sleepy and fell asleep. Pippa was pulling my covers up to me when I woked up. I don't know where my bunny is. I ask Pippa if Lin was dead. She said he is just tired. Somebody knocks on the door and Pippa leaves. She comes back with my bunny. She gives it to me and I give my bunny my biggest snuggle. Then I fell asleep. When I wake up, it is still early and it is still dark out my window. Pippa is yelling from her room and Lin is laughing really loud. Then they get quiet and I fell back asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
~Pippa POV~
After our very early morning chat session, Lin and I both fell asleep fairly quickly. When I wake up, there's a bunch of notifications on my phone.

Washingdad: How?
Washingdad: What?
Washingdad: I'm so confused.

I laugh and wake up Lin in the process. Chris is such a dad. I mean, he does have 4 kids. His youngest is a 5 year old girl. Renée's little girl is 5 too. (A/N I don't know if this is true, for the sake of this story let's pretend it is) I'll probably talk to them to have them get together with Lillian. I'll have to ask Thayne about her school and her friends. At some point I have to talk to Lin about the kidnapping, because he's tearing himself to pieces over it. I have so many conversations that need to happen. I pull myself out of bed and go make breakfast. Lin comes in to finish cooking while I go help Lillian get ready. We all eat together, Lin and I get ready and then we head to the theater. We arrive 1 minute before call.

"Ooh, you are almost late." Groff says as we walk into his and Lin's dressing room. I roll my eyes as Jon laughs hysterically. Lillian runs to hug Jon and Jon puts her on his shoulders.

"Let's go find Thayne!" Lillian cheers happily.

"Okay!" Groff yells before looking at me. I nod to him and they run out of the room to find Thayne. Lin and I exchange a glance and then burst out laughing. Rehearsal starts in 10 minutes I quick kiss Lin and then head off to find the girls and get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------
-10 minutes later-
~Ant POV~

Rehearsal finally started. Jas went to get coffee 30 minutes ago across the street. She isn't back yet. I think the line is just really long, but I can't help but worry a little. She left her phone here, so texting her wouldn't do anything. I brush it off and head to the stage. I'm sure she'll be back soon.

"Where's Jas?" Lin asks.

"She went to get coffee half an hour ago. She's not back yet and her phone is here." I say.

"Ant, go look for her." Lin says. I nod and head out-in full Lauren's costume. We always go to get coffee in our costumes. We get weird looks from people, but it's funny. I walk in to the coffee shop. I don't see Jas at first. I glance to the front of the line, and there she is-in her Peggy costume. She turns around with the coffee and starts to head out. As she's walking towards the door, she sees me.

"Ant what are you doing here? It's not your day to get coffees." She says. She's adorable when she's confused.

"You had been here for forever, and we were about to start rehearsal. I was getting worried."

"Why were you worried?"

"It's just everything that happened to Pip.....I guess I just thought it had happened to you." I say, blushing.

"Awww. That's so cute. You're adorable when you're worried." I blush again. "Don't worry. The line was just long. I'm fine. Let's get to the theater." She says and I nod. We leave and head to the theater. We go to the stage after putting the coffee in the green room. I've been awaiting what I'm about to do since Jas and I first confessed our love for each other. I reach in my pocket and wrap my fingers around the key component. I'm getting increasingly nervous. I glance around the stage, seeing everyone warming up. I jump into the warm ups and we warm up for a while. Then I nod to Lin and we start Helpless. The entire time leading up to it, I'm thinking about how much I truly love Jasmine. We dance together, and we do the choreography. Here goes nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------
836-ish words-excluding A/N

A/N

Sorry this is short, and sorry for the semi-cliffhanger. Next chapter is exciting!! 😁Plus, I AM GOING TO SEE NEWSIES!!!! (At a local theater) but I'm still really excited!! Thanks for reading and voting as always!!

❤️~K