Chapter 6

~Lin POV~

As everyone is walking in for Hamilton rehearsals I patiently wait for Anthony so I can talk to him. I have to find out what he's gonna do all day because he can't exactly dance with a broken leg.

"Hey, Anthony!" I yell.

"Hi Lin." He says back to me.

"So uh, how exactly are you going to do rehearsal?" I ask.

"Um, I don't know really, maybe just stand and sing?" He says, ending it like a question.

"Yeah that's completely fine. Let anybody know if you need anything."

"Okay, thanks Lin!" He happily chirps, wandering off. Probably to find Jas. Now I have an announcement to make. A huge one.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!! I yell to get people's attention. Heads turn towards me. People look confused. "So I have a big announcement. Today we are going to be auditioning understudies!!" Everyone claps. "We are going to start with Alexander for today. We will audition the people, choose one, and then run through the show very roughly one time. Sound good?" I ask. I get a bunch of nods in response.

A bunch of guys walk on stage. I am just going down the line, having them sing and do audition stuff. (A/N I've done auditions but idk how to explain it well) There wasn't really anyone who has everything we are looking for. Except the last guy. He looked like he could sing, dance, and act. I think he might be our Alexander understudy.

"Hello, what's your name sir?" I asked the last man in line.

"Uhhh-Adam." He hesitated before saying it but oh well.

"Okay Adam, sing for us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Anthony POV~

The Adam guy was a little weird, and suspicious, but he got the role. He looks vaguely familiar, but that might just be me. He sings pretty well. Currently they are working through Cabinet Battle #1. Pip went up to get Jas, who's been napping in her dressing room because she got no sleep last night, because she needs to go on for Say No To This. She hasn't met the new Alexander understudy yet, she will meet him during the song. They get through Take A Break and now Say No To This was starting. Being Jazzy's boyfriend and all, I hate watching this song, but I don't want to have to get up and walk away because I'm on crutches and that's a ton of work. I start to close my eyes.

"I know you are a man of hon-" Wait. Jas wasn't supposed to stop singing. I hear a sob just as I fling my eyes open. I see Adam kick Jas in the stomach, then whack her in the head. She falls to the stage.

"JAZZY!!" I yell, grabbing my crutches. I hobble up to the stage. When I finally get up the stairs I run, as well as I can on crutches, over to her. I quickly look over to where Adam was, getting held down by Lin, Oak, Daveed, and Chris. Groff is calling 911. Jas was on the stage. She's crying hysterically and throwing up as a result of being kicked in the stomach. Renée and Pippa run over as I knee, down and scoop Jazzy into my arms. She seems really confused. And absolutely terrified.

"Anthony." She cries, gripping my shirt for dear life.

"Shh. Just breathe Jas. I've got you."

"W-why is Scott here?" She asks.

"That is Scott?" I asked. Jas nodded. I can't believe it. I mean, he looked vaguely familiar but I only saw him for a second that one time, because he punched me. But seriously? Why is he here? "I honestly don't know why he's here." Pip heard the whole conversation and shouted to Lin.

"LIN, JAS SAYS THAT ADAM IS ACTUALLY SCOTT!" Pip yelled. The cops burst in at that moment and grabbed Adam-no, Scott. He was put in a car outside.

"Ant, why is he here?" Jas asks again.

"I don't know. He must have been angry. You weren't kidding when you said he would go to insane amounts to find us."

"I'm scared Ant." She says, barely above a whisper. I pull her closer, and hug her tightly.

"I know baby, I know. I am too. I don't want you getting hurt anymore."

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scott POV~

It feels good. I don't regret breaking his leg or hurting her. It won't end here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jasmine POV~

Ant and I left rehearsal early and went to my apartment. I went in and changed clothes and sat on my bed. Ant walked in and sat down on my bed. I fell sobbing into his arms.

"I'm so scared, Ant. I know I've said that a lot tonight, but I just don't feel safe." I sobbed. I feel like an idiot.

"Jas, I know you're scared. You're safe with me. And it's okay that you've said that a lot tonight. A lot has happened tonight. Don't worry." He said. We sat like that for a while. So long that it was getting late.

"Anthony, will you sleep with me again?"

"Sure Jas." And I quickly fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
870ish words-excluding A/N

Hey y'all. I've been procrastinating homework all day. In other news thank you for 263 reads and 12 votes!! I am writing another story. It's a Mamma Mia fanfic. The title is I Have A Dream. (IHAD for short) It's what happens when Sky and Sophie return from their travels, and their relationship after the movie. This one will not be prewritten, just written while I go along. IHAD will be a side story, updated when I have time, but FM (Forever Mine) will come first. I will be starting IHAD tonight. (I also started listening to ITH recently and I love it. 21 Chump Street is great too!)

❤️~K