Chapter 2

~Anthony POV~

As the rest of the cast finishes gathering around, I start to read the text aloud. "Jazzy, if you know what's good for you-meet me at your place at 10:00 AM tomorrow. You better open the door, or some misfortune may befall your beloved 'Anthony'."

An audible gasp arises from the crowd around us. I text it to the number the cop gave us immediately as the room fell silent. Renée broke the silence. "You guys should stay at my place tonight."

"That's a good idea." Lin said. He and Pippa were nestled together on the stairs. Way to keep it on the down low that y'all are together, Lin.

We decided to grab our stuff from our apartments for tonight. Jas and I would go back tomorrow to pick up our stuff for the show, at 3:00, after Scott tried to get there. We decided against staying at my apartment because it is in the same building. When we got to the building Lin went with me to my apartment and Pip went with Jas to hers. Seeing Lin and Pippa try to split up was hilarious. They kept pecking each other on the lips and on the cheek until Jas and I pulled them apart. We went to my apartment and I grabbed my things while Lin whined about when Pippa was gonna come back. Those two are so in love. The girls were taking too long so we went back over there to round them up. When Pippa opened the door Lin pulled her into a passionate kiss, that lasted a while. Its like they hadn't seen each other in months. Jas quick wrote a note to stick on the door. It said: 'Out of town as of July 14th, 2015. -Be back soon' That should keep Scott away, right? According to Jazzy, he's mad rich and will do ANYTHING to get what he wants. I just hope nobody gets hurt. If I get hurt, it will be fine. But if Jazzy gets hurt, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I just want her to be safe. We arrived at Renée's house and Jas went into the room as I talked with the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jasmine POV~

Some misfortune may befall your beloved Anthony
This thought kept repeating in my head. Along with this one:
Why Anthony!? He's so sweet and would never hurt anyone. Why was Scott targeting Anthony? What has Anthony ever done to Scott? I broke up with Scott two years ago!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Anthony walked into my room. "Jas, why are you crying?" I'm crying? Okay that's news to me. I guess I'll tell him why I'm upset.

"Ant, Scott is going to hurt you, if I'm not there at ten tomorrow!" I now realize that I am indeed sobbing as I lean into his arms. " I have to be there tomorrow, Ant, I have to! Its final, tom-"

"JAZZY!" Ant raised his voice abruptly, but gently so he wouldn't scare me. "You are NOT going and THAT'S final!" I opened my mouth to speak but he quickly put a finger to my lips. "If you go he'll hurt you." His voice cracked and a tear fell from his eye. "If you got hurt because I didn't stop you from going, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." Now a tear fell from my eye. He's the sweetest person in the world. He continued, wiping my tear away. "I can't stand seeing you upset like this, seeing you hurt, well..." He gently trailed off, a few more tears cascading over his freckled face. We sat like that for a while. Silence and cuddles. It helped me realize how much I truly love this man. Based on what he just said, I know he will never hurt me, or leave me hanging. He may very well be the one. He loves me and I love him, even though we haven't said it out loud yet. I'll change that right now.

"I love you so much Anthony Ramos."

"I love you so much Jasmine Cephas-Jones."

And that was all we needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

707 words-excluding A/N

A/N

Thank you all so much!!! This book has been up for a day and we already have 17 reads and 1 vote!! Thank you guys! sorry this chapter is a little short, I didn't realize the varying length of my pre-written chapters until I typed this one out and didn't break 1000 words. I did edit some parts and add in more. When I finish this book I might release a exact copy of the pre-written one you can compare the changes. Comment if you would like that. It wouldn't be for. While since this is only the second chapter for this book, but yeah, let me know. Thanks for voting and reading!!

❤️~K