Chapter 44

March 2nd
~Lin POV~

When we announced Lillian to the public there were a ton of questions being asked. Pip and I decided to do a q and a with her. It was going to be on Twitter, for fear of her face being seen, but ultimately we decided it was easier to do a livestream. We got Lillian and the rest of the cast sitting in a circle on the stage and went live, me behind the camera. Lillian is sitting on Pippa's lap. I turn the camera towards me to introduce and explain everything.

"Hello, hello, hello! This is it! Time for the q and a with Lillian! We were going to do a written q and a, but it is much easier to do a live one, so here we go!" I explain. "First question is from @hamilton_.fan._51. They ask if Lillian goes to school." I say, and then I take the camera over to Pippa.

"Lillian started kindergarten after the schools got back from winter break. Ultimately, it didn't work out, but she will start kindergarten in September, at the age of six." Pip explains.

"Next question! @ham.fam.lover asks if Lillian close with the cast and who is she closest with." I announce. I head back to Pippa.

"Lillian is super close with the cast." Pippa says. "As for who she is closest with, the cast will have to vote." She says, glancing around the circle as to ask the cast if they're okay with that. They all nod. "My vote goes to Thayne. He is like her older brother and they are really close and spend tons of time together." She answers. I move down the line to Renèe.

"I've got to agree with Pips in this one. I really think Thayne is the closest with Lillian." She says. I move the camera to the next person, Jasmine.

"I also think Thayne, because he is always ready to drop everything for her." Jasmine says.

"Lots of votes for Thayne. 4 out of 11 so far." I laugh, and so does the rest of the cast. Anthony is sitting next to Jasmine, no surprise there.

"Everyone has said Thayne, but I actually think she spends more time with Groff because she stays with him during the show, and he has the most time offstage." He explains. People nod.

"That's reasonable." Chris points out.

"I was going to just say Thayne too, but I feel like Groff needs the love for all the time he spends with Lillian." Oak says from his spot next to Anthony. Groff pipes up from across the circle.

"THANKS Y'ALL!" He yells, rather obnoxiously. Everyone laughs. "I feel so loved." He adds on, laughing.

"So we have 2 for Groff, 4 for Thayne, five votes to go, and then Lillian's final say." I tell the live, which now has over 7 thousand viewers. I turn to Daveed, who is sitting next to Oak. "Alright Daveed, what's your vote?" I ask him. He fake ponders it, before sassily giving me an answer.

"Me, obviously." Laughs all around. "In all seriousness, I've gotta say Thayne because I've seen the man's deep care for her. He gives me the very, VERY protective brother vibe." Daveed says. Thayne is laughing, but nodding slightly. I move on to Chris.

"I can't really pick one of us. I think we are all equally great with Lillian. If I had to pick, I would have to pick you and Pip, because she came to trusting you two really quick, and you decided to help in her in your own time of crisis. I think the fact that all three of you have been in relatively similar situations and how you took her in so quickly, essentially without second thought, really contributed to how close you three are as a family." He says. Pippa is smiling across the circle. The next person is Leslie.

"I have to say Groff, because at intermission I always see Lillian and Him running around backstage doing crazy things and it just makes me laugh." He answers.

"Alright, so we are at 5 for Thayne, 3 for Groff, and 1 for Pip and I." I update. "Two people left, the Jonathayne couple."

"I would have to pick Thayne because he's adorable and he is so good with Lillian. and he's adorable." Groff says. I chuckle, shaking my head.

"I would pick Jonathan, because he convinces her to do crazy things, and he really eloped Lilly come out of her shell and he brings out her wild side, which we don't see very often." Thayne says. I turn the camera towards me.

"I would also have to say Thayne, because when we needed him to help Lillian, he got right on it." I explain. I flip the camera back around and go back over to where Lillian is sitting on Pippa's lap. "So now it is time for Lillian to declare who she thinks she is the closest with. The rest of the cast's votes 6 for Thayne, 4 for Groff, and 1 for Pippa and I. Now it is up to Lillian to decide." I lean down to her level with the camera. "So, who are you the closest with here? You don't have to answer, and nobody will be mad about your answer." I assure her.

"All of you!" She says happily. Everyone laughs.

"Alright, so we are all just really close with her, each in our own way. The next question, submitted by @hamiltonismylife is how old is Lillian and when is her birthday." I announce. I go back to Lillian and repeat the question.

"I'm five. My birthday is March 28th." She replies.

"Another question is what is Lillian's favorite color? This was asked by @groff.is.cute."

"LOVE YOUR USERNAME!" Jonathan yells.

"I like the color yellow. It's pretty and Jasmine's dress is yellow." Lillian says. I'm seeing more and more questions asking about her past, and her parents. I decide not to acknowledge them. We may have to eventually, but Lillian is still fragile around the topic. We answer more questions and then fool around on the live for a while until we need to get ready for the show.

----
1040 words-excluding A/N

So sorry that that one question took like, 500 words. It kinda started and then didn't stop. Anyways, my cousin wrote a letter to Lin and got a hand-written response and I didn't know you could do that, but now I do. She must have mentioned me cuz he put my name in his response and now he knows my name and I just can't even I actually almost cried. He is so freaking pure that he takes the time to read through all the letters and respond to them omg he is too freaking amazing for this world I just love him and omg. So thanks E! (I don't put my full name on here so I didn't wanna put hers just in case, that's just her first initial) Thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting!

❤️~K

Forever Mine (Lippa, Janthony, Adopted by Lippa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें