Chapter 5

~Jasmine POV~

"And the Baby Cinnamon Roll emerges!!" Groff yells out of nowhere. I turn around and see my favorite person in the whole world come out on crutches. I wish he wouldn't have to deal with crutches and a broken leg. I run over to him and hug him gently, careful to not knock him off balance.

"I love you so, so much Ant. I'm so glad you're okay."

"I love you too baby. I'm so glad it was me instead of you." He whispered into my ear as we broke away from the hug.

"Why are you glad it was you? I wish it was me." I said, looking down after that last part.

"Jas, baby. Don't be sorry, don't wish it was you. None of what happened is your fault. I want you to stay safe and unharmed. I love you too much to see you get hurt. Okay?"

"Yeah. Love you, Ant."

"And I love you, Jas." After that conversation, he quick pecked me on the lips and hobbled over to the group. We all talked for a while, then started to disperse. Oak, Daveed and Chris carpooled here, so they are carpooling home and they just left. Thayne and Groff headed to their houses. Now it was just Lin, Pippa, Renée, Ant, and me. Obviously Lin and Pip are going home together, but the other three of us rode here in the ambulance. Us girls finally convinced Lin to drive us all home. Ant somehow sensed that I didn't want to go back to my apartment. He asked Renée if she would be fine with us staying there again. She obviously said yes. Lin dropped us off at Renée's and we went inside. Since Ant had been on painkillers all night, he went to the room with two beds at the end of the hall and fell asleep on one of the beds. The bed I'm sleeping in is just across the room. I am tired so I quick kiss Ant on the head and get into my bed. Soon enough, I'm asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Anthony POV~

I am awaken by screaming. From Jazzy. In her sleep. As soon as I go to get up and go over to her to comfort her, my eyes fall on my crutches. Everything comes flooding back. The events of the day and the fact that my leg is slightly broken and I will be on crutches for a month. Now I think I know why Jas is screaming in her sleep. I grab my crutches and hobble across the room to Jazzy's bed. I quickly sit down, because I don't like standing with a slightly broken leg and crutches. Yep, she's definitely having some kind of nightmare.

"STOP! Please, please don't! You're going to kill him!" She yells. I've got to stop this before Renée's kids or husband wakes up. Or Renée for that matter.

"Jazzy, its me, Anthony." I say as I gently shake her. "Jas, baby, wake up. You're having a nightmare" I softly shake her again. She's sweating.

"Ant? Is that you? Are you okay?" she asks in a panic as she wakes up. She looks around frantically. I know see she's crying and also sweating. Her knuckles are white from her death grip on the sheets.

"Its me baby. I'm okay. Everything is okay." I reassure her I pull her into my arms, minding my leg. Now her death grip is on my shirt. "Do you want to talk about it, babygirl?"

"Not really, b-but I th-think it might h-help."

"Okay baby. Go ahead when you're ready."

"Scott, h-he k-killed you. I-I couldn't s-save you." She loudly sobs and I pull her closer. She buries her head in my chest and I put my chin on top of her head and lightly rub her back.

"Jas, its okay baby. It was just a dream. Scott isn't here and he can't get here" I whisper, attempting to comfort her. Its slightly working.

"B-but. I-I couldn't s-stop him from h-hurting you. I-It was m-my fault." She croaks out between sobs. This situation is breaking my heart. Why did Scott have to do this to her. First he lied to her. Told her that he loved her. Then he drank a lot and became abusive. In the end, he cheated on her and Jas found out. Now he's creepily stalking us and hurting us. Threatening us and going after us. He needs to stop. Jas can't take anymore. If he so much as lays a finger on her, so help me, I will do...stuff.

"Jas, its not your fault. None of that even happened. Scott is gone. You never have to see him again. He can't get you or me."

"But that's just i-it. H-he would g-go to insane a-amounts to f-find us."

"Jas, it will be okay. Don't worry. You need some sleep though, we have rehearsal tomorrow, and a show." I say as I get up to go to my bed.

"Ant?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you stay with me?"

"Sure." I sit back down on her bed. She arranges pillows and stuff around my leg, even though I tell her she doesn't have to. The she gets in the bed and snuggles into my arms. I wrap my arms firmly around her, to protect her. Very soon after she is asleep. I am asleep soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
917 words-excluding A/N

A/N

So first off, THANK YOU FOR 184 READS!!! This book was along shot that it was even gonna get read and I'm so happy people actually read it. Thanks you guys. I try to update more during the week, but it's Homecoming week and I have Homecoming tonight so I was busy with that. Also homework comes first, so I have to do that every night. I will always keep up with my Saturday updating, and if I can't update on a Saturday, I'll post one for the week either before that or on Sunday. I'm really bad at A/Ns, I feel like I say the same thing in all of them. I will take any suggestions of the story and any constructive criticism.

❤️~K