Chapter 28

~Groff POV~

Thayne clung to me for the entire plan ride like a lost child. Every time we hit turbulence, he had to bite his lip to keep his shrieks in his mouth. It's okay though because it means he cuddled me pretty much the whole time and I like his cuddles. The entire cast was playing games and singing, which semi annoyed the other passengers. Eventually we got told to stop by the flight attendants, but she recognized Lin and then all of us. But we eventually all fell asleep....except Thayne and I. You see, when Thayne is scared, he eats a lot of sugar. I mean a LOT. So he kept me up the whole plane ride. Currently though, we are in a cab to the hotel in Disney. We are staying in villas in the Old Key West resort. We pull up and check in. Thayne and I are sharing a villa with Oak and Daveed. Thayne and I have the king bedroom. Daveed and Oak are each taking one of the queen beds. (Room layout for all rooms above) In the villa next door, Lin and Pippa have the king bed, Ellie is in the couch bed, Lillian on the chair bed, Chris in one of the queen beds and Leslie in the other queen bed. In the villa next to that, Jasmine and Anthony have the king bed and Renèe has one of the queen beds. Ellie and Lillian are ecstatic that they are in the same room. They have proclaimed eachother as their official Disney World Walking Buddies. It's kind of late right now because we just finished unpacking and sorting everyone out. Everyone in our villa is getting in bed for the fun day ahead tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------
~Leslie POV~

Currently, everyone in our villa (Lin, Pippa, Chris, Ellie, Lillian, and I) is trying to get Lillian to calm down. She is very, VERY excited about tomorrow and will not go to sleep. My wife, Nicolette, isn't here because work held her from coming, but her sister has two little girls and we babysit them all the time. Not gonna brag, but I'm pretty good with kids and Lillian seems to like me. Really the only strict rule about caring for Lillian is be careful not to yell at her or to mention parents around her because her mind is still in a fragile spot. She's warmed up to the entire cast super well, and is really a happy little child, but it doesn't take much to push her over the edge. Like at her first day of school. That was really rough. It's like 11:30 PM right now, and we don't have to be anywhere until 10:30 tomorrow, because that's when we are heading to the parks, so it's not all that horrible that Lillian is still up. She's currently running circles around the table on the big patio and then running inside to run circles around the kitchen table. I text Anthony telling him it's super loud over hear. He asks why so I just FaceTime him. He accepts and I just show him what we are dealing with. I hear Jazzy yell something in the background. He yells something back. He quickly says that it's too loud and hangs up. Suddenly Ellie goes over to Lin and whispers something in his ear. He nods and the little whisper spread to everyone, except Lillian. Lin nods to me.

"Lillian, if you go get in your bed, we will sing to you." I say, and everyone nods. She stops and then runs to her bed. She grabs her bunny and Pippa settles her in. Once she is tucked in and Lin and Pip have both kissed her forehead goodnight, everyone sits on the coffee table, couch bed, or other couch. Lillian tells us what song she wants us to sing.

"The Story Of Tonight." She says. We nod and start singing. Once we finish she asks another question.

"Can Ellie sing me Hallelujah?" Ellie looks around and then nods hesitantly. Chris smiles proudly at his daughter. Ellie closes her eyes and starts singing. She sings so confidently and her voice is AMAZING! We all sit in awe for a while as she finishes off the last note. Even Chris looks shocked. We start to applaud as she opens her eyes. She quickly points to Lillian and we see that Lillian is asleep.

"Okay...I don't know where that came from." I whisper to Ellie, as to not wake Lillian up. "But it was AMAZING!" I whisper.

"Thanks." Ellie blushes.

"Like seriously, Ellie. I'm your father and I didn't even know you could sing like that!" Chris exclaims. Ellie goes to hug him and he straight up pulls her on to his lap.

"I normally don't sing like that, I've just never felt that confident before." She confesses.

"Well, confident or not, it was amazing." Pippa says. Lin nods.

"I need to write a part for a teenage girl in my next musical." Lin adds. Everyone rolls their eyes at that comment.

"Alright though guys. It's like midnight. Let's all get to bed." Pippa says. We nod and head off to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------
~Anthony POV~

I'm sitting on Jas and I's bed all ready to go to sleep. It's quiet in our villa, but a text from Leslie says it's not quiet in theirs. I make the mistake of asking why and he FaceTimes me. Loud noises and shrieks of laughter fill the room around me, coming from my phone. Jasmine shouts at me.

"ANT SHUT THAT OFF WHATEVER IT IS CUZ IT IS TOO LOUD!"

"OKAY!" I yell back. "Les, I've got to go, it's really loud and Jasmine wants to go to bed. Good luck!" With that I hang up and set my phone down. Renèe shouts to us.

"Goodnight guys! I'm going to bed! Use protection!" She yells. I roll my eyes.

"Okay goodnight Renèe!" Jas yells back. She then comes back in with her wet hair falling over her shoulders. On her way to the bed she shuts off the light. Then she crawls into bed next to me and cuddles up to me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you."

"Love you too, Ant. Goodnight."

-------------------------------------------------------
1056 words-excluding A/N

A/N
OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I had a 400 word apology as to why and I was going to post it on my conversations board but it was over the character limit and it all got deleted. But I'm really sorry. Okay so another thing is my sister PoetryByKris just published her first book!! It's a poetry book and it's really cool so please go check her out, give her a vote and comment! I saw Newsies last night and it was so amazing and I cried three times!!! I loved it so much!! We were in the second row and so close to the stage it was AMAZING!!

 Okay so another thing is my sister PoetryByKris just published her first book!! It's a poetry book and it's really cool so please go check her out, give her a vote and comment! I saw Newsies last night and it was so amazing and I cried three time...

❤️~K