Chapter 11

~Anthony POV~

Jas and I have been packing up her apartment since we left Lin and Pippa at the hospital. I'm so glad Pip woke up. Lin would be lost without her. I would be lost without Jas. I love Jas so much, and I'm pretty sure she is the one. I want to ask her to marry me, but not right now. It's still to early in our relationship. Jas is currently out grocery and furniture shopping, and I'm assembling her furniture that we had to take apart. When I finish assembling the last piece of furniture, I sit on the couch and go on Instagram for a while. While I'm scrolling, I get a notification that somebody tagged me and Jazzy in a photo. Probably just a fan shipping us. I decide to check it out anyways. What I see breaks my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jasmine POV~

I finished furniture shopping and went to the grocery store. We don't need much, just bread, milk, and eggs. I put the bag in my car and then realized I forgot to grab butter. I head back to the store entrance. Before I can get there I am shoved against a wall. A man smashes his lips onto mine. I start crying in a panic. I hear a camera click.

"That's all I need." The man says, and walks away, leaving me crouched against the wall, crying. I am too fear stricken to move. I don't know who that man was, or what he is going to do with that photo. But I am scared. I force myself to get up, since it's September, it's getting windy. I convince myself we don't really need the butter and get in my car. I drive home. When I walk in, I don't see Ant anywhere. I find a note on the table.

'I saw the Instagram post. I'll come back later, but you need to be ready to talk. -Ant' It says. The Instagram post? What Instagram post? Oh no. I quickly open Instagram. I see that Ant and I have been tagged in a photo. I click on it. It's the photo of the man kissing me outside the grocery store. When I zoom in, I still can't see the man's face. So I won't know who it is. But you can clearly see my face, and the tears streaming down it. Had Ant not noticed that? But this photo has ruined my relationship with Ant. I'm lost without Ant. I don't know what to do. So I call Renée. She picks up on the second ring.

"Hey Jas!" She says.

"Hey. I need your help." I reply, a solemn tone in my voice.

"I'll be over in 10 minutes, you sound sad."

"Thank you so much Renée." I'm so glad I have friends like Renée and Pip. They are there for me always. I would call  Pip, but y'know, she's still in the hospital. I start to cry. Ant doesn't love me anymore. He thinks I'm cheating on him. He's going to break up with me. He said I need to be ready to talk. He's going to break up with me. I love him so much, I don't want him to break up with me. But he probably thinks I'm a cheater. Why did this have to happen? I am full on sobbing now. Then Renée knocks on the door. I get up to answer it. (A/N aaaaannnnnddd Scott shows up. JK😂 [sorry that was crap]) Renée walks in.

"Oh Jas! What happened? Where's Anthony? Are you okay?" She asks, frantically.

"I don't quite know how to explain what happened. I'm okay, I guess." I choke out between sobs. Renée leads me to the couch and we sit down. She scoots close to me and puts an arm around my shoulder. She sits there and comforts me until I'm ready to talk. I open my mouth to speak.

"Wait. Before you start talking, we need to FaceTime Pippa. She can't be left in the dark." Renée says. I nod. Renée pulls out her phone and FaceTimes Pip. Pip picks up fairly quickly.