Chapter 46

~Jasmine POV~
March 9th
Today, we are telling the cast, other than Pip, Lin, and Renèe, about the baby. We are also telling our parents, but not the fan base. Yet. We are also informing them that I won't be coming back to the show until at least after the baby is born. I'm really excited but I'm also nervous how the cast will react, and I'm really scared about how our parents will react. We aren't married yet, but we will be in around a month or so. I'm so excited to marry Anthony, he's already always there for me, but I can't wait to marry him. My life is falling into place. Ant walks back in the room from where he was getting ready.

"Jas, if you're coming with me to the theater, you better get up and ready." He says, leaning down and kissing my forehead from where I'm sitting on our bed. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Good. I'm good." I reply. I didn't feel nauseous this morning at all. I actually feel great! Happy thoughts work, I guess. I slowly get up and drag myself all around to get ready to go to the theater. I have physical therapy for my knee later, but I pretty much have the whole day to spend with friends at the theater. After I finish, Anthony and I leave to go to the theater. Lin, Pip, and Renèe already know about the baby. Pip and Renèe know because I told them, and Lin knows because he's my boss and he needed to know for work reasons. Also, Pippa spends literally all of her time with him, so he probably would have found out anyway. Once we get there, we have to use the front doors because the stage doors are completely crowded due to the Ham4Ham. Lin is doing something with someone for the Ham4Ham today, and so Ant and I have no trouble getting through fans to get in the front way. Once there, Pip and Renèe are waiting and practically pry Anthony and I's hands apart, pulling me into Lin and Pippa's dressing room.

"Calm down you two!" I laugh.

"Sorry, we are just so excited for you and Ant!" Pippa practically squeals. She seems so happy, her eyes brightly twinkling. I don't know how she isn't super stressed out, considering her wedding is in a week. Mine is in a month, and I'm stressing. And and I know stressing isn't good for the baby, so Anthony has been doing a lot of the work with the wedding recently. God, I just love him. He's so sweet and does everything for me. He knows he doesn't have to, that I'm still perfectly capable of pretty much everything, because I'm not even showing. He doesn't make me feel invalid, he makes me feel loved. Pippa and Renèe's giggles pull me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I ask them.

"I said Ant and you went off into dreamland." Pippa laughs hysterically. I playfully slap her arm.

"I'll bet you would go into dreamland if I said your male acquaintance's name." I tease, purposely not saying Lin.

"Oh, you mean Lin. Don't you?" Renèe asks, and Pippa blushes bright red. Now it's Renèe and I's turn to laugh.

"Alright, alright." Pippa squeals.

"I need help coming up with a way to tell Ant and I's parents. Got any ideas?" I ask my 'sisters', shifting the topic. They gush over all different kinds of ideas and eventually we settle on one and get it started.

-1 hour later-

It's almost half and hour until the show. Everyone is getting ready to go onstage. Lin told Anthony and I that we will announce our news right after they pray. I hope everyone will be excited. Ant says they will be, and that at least he will have a lot of energy towards the show. I know they'll probably be excited, how could they not be? They pray like they always do and I join them today. After everyone says 'Amen', Ant and I head into the middle of the circle. Some people look around confused at why we are standing in the middle.

"JANTHONY HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Lin yells.

"WE ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Someone shouts back, laughing. I laugh and blush lightly. Anthony squeezes my hand.

"So, um, Anthony and I found out recently..." I start.

"WE ARE HAVING A BABY!" Anthony finishes, whisper-yelling so the audience doesn't hear. The room erupts into smiles, laughter, and applause. The circle closes in on itself as people hug us and congratulate us.

"I'M SO EXCITED!" Jonathan screams, very loudly, into the hallway.

"Jonathan! The audience is already in their seats. They can most definitely hear you!" Renèe scolds playfully. Lin rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just SO EXCITED!" He whisper-yells this time.  Thayne laughs and jumps on Jonathan's back.

"I know Jon, but the audience doesn't know." Thayne laughs, playing with Jonathan's hair as Jon hold him on his back. The whole cast is super excited and the energy in the room is unreal. But, they have to do a show, so I wait alongside them in the wings as the curtain speech is given. The show goes amazingly well, and the energy on and offstage was amazing. I decide to stagedoor with Anthony, but we told everyone not to say anything about the baby to the fans. I secure the brace on my knee in case, the stage door can be crazy. Anthony grabs my hand.

"I'm going to be right there, okay? Stay close to me." Anthony says. I nod. We kiss passionately for a moment before heading out the stagedoor, and Pippa, Renèe, Daveed, Oak, Chris, Leslie, Jon, and Thayne are already out there. Anthony is holding my hand tightly, but quickly switches to wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. Jon was signing a young girl's playbill next to us as Ant and I talked to another fan, and I heard the girl say:

"I heard you yell before the show." Jonathan laughs and so do Ant and I. Renèe was right, the audience could hear him. He just yelled that he was excited so there isn't anything to be worried about. After stagedooring for a little while longer, Ant and I head home.

-the next morning-
March 10th

I woke up feeling pretty good this morning. Anthony was already awake and out of bed when I woke up, but he came back in to check on me shortly after I woke up. He made breakfast for us, and we made pleasant conversation as we ate, but deep inside, I am terrified. We are telling both of our parents today, and I don't know how they will react. After eating, we both get ready for the day before making the video calls. We have both sets of parents joined into the same call on Skype. Once they pick up, they greet us and we greet them, and talk for a couple minutes, catching up. I grab Anthony's hand and squeeze it three times, and he does the same back to me.

"Alright, um, we have something to, um, tell you..." I say fidgeting nervously.

"What is it, Jas?" My mom asks.

"Well, you're getting a promotion..." I say to them, and Anthony gives his parents the same exact words to his parents in Spanish.

"Huh?" My parents ask confused.

"You're getting promoted from parent to grandparent!" I say, excitedly, my nerves dropping as Anthony's parents break out into huge smiles and my parents do the same.

A/N
Words can't express how sorry I am for not updating recently. And I truly am sorry. My chapter got deleted, and had been getting deleted. But the main problem is how busy I've become. I love writing. I really do. But it is a side hobby and school comes first. Now that school is on full swing, the homework adds up to 2-3 hours a night. Add drivers ed classes until 5:15 each night and rehearsals starting at 6:00. On weekends, I have 2-3 hours of homework, CCT rehearsals every day and church and SPY rehearsals on Sundays. So updates will be less frequent. I'm sorry, but I need to focus on school. I will still be updating, but just not as often.

❤️~K