Chapter 27: Until I'm Satisfied

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

When I woke up, it was still dark outside. I moved to pull at the curtains, but Feng suddenly took my hand and stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He spoke hotly into my ear.

He had my back on the bed as he hovered above me. Before I could resist, his hand was sliding up my legs and held my thigh against his hips. He pushed forward and his entire hard length slid inside me in one powerful thrust. I let out a loud moan while my hands pushed up at his solid chest.

"Lan" Feng lips was hovering above mine, breathing hard as he moving deep and hard. "Lan"

"F_ Feng" I pushed harder at his chest. "Y_ You're too deep, Wei_ Wei Lan can't_"

Feng thrust this tongue inside my mouth and tightened his hold on my thighs. Realizing that Wang Feng will not stop, I could only hold onto his back. Soon, Feng found his release. He lifted his upper body while pushing all his weight to his hips while he forced my body to receive every last drop of him. I scream at the intensity and my womb filling with heat. Finally emptied, Feng dropped his body on mine and buried his face into my neck, breathing hard.

"Lan" Feng chuckled huskily. "My Lan"

I cried when his hips continued to move. I didn't even know when I passed out. The man was so cruel.

Each time I woke up, Feng would always held me under him and thrust himself deep inside. I didn't know how long he kept me in the bridal suite bed. But every time I reach for my escape and he would hold me down under him. He would take me harder each time I try to escape. I didn't think he would be so merciless with me, but realizing that he will not stop, I learned not to move when I wake. If I didn't try to escape, he would hold me gentler and sweeter.

"Such a quick learner..." Feng teased while placing soft kisses on my neck.

I was scared and trembling, but he enjoyed me quivering in his arms. Hearing his soft laughter as he held me was both terrifying and thrilling. Wang Feng had annihilated me completely.

"Feng..." My voice was gravelly because I had moan and scream so much. "Wei_ Wei Lan wants a bath"

I was covered in red marks made from Feng's lips and teeth. My whole body was covered with sweats and my inside was full of him. My whole body was aching and my skin was so sticky that I wanted to cry. I was completely devoured by Wang Feng. Even now, my back was pressed tightly against his chest while he had an arm around my stomach and the other around my shoulders. Our legs tangled while he buried his face against my hair.

"Wei Lan wants to eat" I was exhausted. "Please have pity on Wei Lan... Feng, Wei Lan begs you"

Feng laugh against my hair before he turned me on my back. Lazily lifting his head, Feng cupped my cheek while he looked at me with smiling eyes.

"Since my Lan asked so sweetly how can I say no"

I blushed when he lowered his head to kiss my forehead.

"I will personally prepare the bath for my Wang Fei... wait for me"

I watched through the curtains as Feng casually grab the groom robe and tied it loosely around his body before he left the room. I was so tired that I hadn't known I feel back asleep until the sound of pouring water woke me.

"You're bath is ready"

Seeing the large tub of water in the middle of the room, I felt happy so didn't resist when Feng lifted me up into his arms and carried me to the tub. Once my body immersed into the warm water, I let out a soft moan. My aching body felt better in the steaming water.

"Does the water feel good?"

Feng leaned his arms against the tub - his body bent so that he could face me as I sat in the tub.

"Yes..." I answered, feeling a bit shy that he was looking at me. "Thank you Feng..."

Feng continues to watch me closely while I submerge into the water to clean my hair. When I lifted my head out the water, I let out a soft breath and proceed to use a white cloth to clean my arms and neck. Not before long, I noticed that Feng was still watching me. Still leaning casually against the rim of the wood tub, Feng watched me with a soft smile.

"Enjoy your bath for as long as you like" Feng bent to place a kiss on my lips. "There are several clothing made for you in chest drawer... Meet me in the front when you're ready to eat"

Pressing a last kiss on my cheek, he stood up and left the bedroom. I could hear him opening the front doors and telling the servants to set all the dishes inside. Alone in the bedroom, I sighed softly as I submerge myself in the hot water once more.

After the bath, I went to the chest drawer Feng had mentioned. Opening it, I was amazed by the many dresses. Overwhelmed by the choices, I picked the darkest blue I could find.

While I was braiding my hair to the side, I startled when I saw the red crimson marks all over my neck. Undoing the braids, I was forced to wear my hair loose in order to cover all the marks. I was too embarrassed to be upset.

When I finally head out to the front, Feng was already there, reading a scroll in his hand. Feng also looked like he had taken a bath, seeing that he was now dressed in new black robe while his hair tied back neatly. Once he saw me, he set the scroll to one side while lifting one hand up for me to take. I went to take his hand and sat down in the stool beside him. Feng chuckled amusedly when he saw my hair and moved the long bangs behind my ear before he bent to kiss my cheek.

"Feng..." I shyly moved my cheek from his lips.

"You're mine now" He immediately had his arm around my waist and pressed another kiss on my cheek. "You can no longer deny me what I want, my Wang Fei"

I blush at his unchanged persistent ways.

"Hurry and eat" He whispered into my ears. "You will need your energy"

As I ate, I trembled slightly with his gaze on me, watching me quietly as I ate. When I couldn't eat anymore, he laughed and lifted me into his arms. We head back to bed and he had me once more under him.

"Feng" I blushed softly as Feng pulled the curtain down. "Wei Lan needs to greet the elders... Wei Lan's duty..."

Feng opened my dress as slid it off the bed. When he opened his own black robe, exposing his beautiful hard body, I swallowed hard. His robe hung at his waist while he slid an arm under my head. Staring up into his eyes, I bit down nervously on my bottom lip.

"Lan" Feng said softly as he cupped my cheek and touched my lips with his thumb. "You will not leave this room until your Wang Feng is completely satisfied"

When he captured my lips, I knew that the merciless general will not let me escape – not until he is satisfied.