Chapter 57: Cheated Fate

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

                One late afternoon, Feng and I were alone in a private room of a restaurant. Sitting on a pillow beside him, he had a hand behind my head while we were kissing. I didn't know how long we've kissed and forgotten how it even started. My thoughts were gone with Feng's lips moving lazily against mine. Eyes closed, we were savoring the taste and softness of each other lips until the voice outside the door startled me. Feng immediately scowl at the interruption.

Holding my head to his chest, Feng told the person to leave and not interrupt us again. Just as Feng leaned in for my lips, the nervous voice told us that Miss Chen insisted in meeting the general. I had been stunned when he continued to say that Miss Chen is threatening to jump from the second floor if her request is denied.

"Then let her jump" Feng said without a care.

"Feng"

"What I hate most is being threatened. Lan, do not let those useless people affect you"

"But she will jump" I knew that woman will not hesitate to jump.

"Then let her" Feng scowl.

"Feng_"

"Because of your kindness, others will take advantage" Feng lifted me onto his lap. "What do you think will happen if I were to see her? Her delusion will only increase. When will it stop? Do you really want me to give in and take her as a concubine?"

"No" I held onto him.

"Then ignore her. Ignore everything and hold onto me"

"How can I ignore...?" I pressed my cheek against his chest. "If she dies, other will blame Wang Feng for being cruel..."

"This Wang Feng never cares what other thinks"

"Wei Lan knows... But Wei Lan isn't as strong as Wang Feng... Wei Lan won't be able to handle the cruel words of others"

"I will kill whoever dare throw foul words to my Wang Fei"

"Death is not the answer... violence is not the answer" I said softly.

"Then what is the answer Lan wants?"

"I'm sorry..." I don't know the answer.

                Feng lifted my chin up and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Lan, there are times that you can be kind and time you need to be ruthless. Since Lan does not want to be cruel, Wang Feng will be cruel for you"

                He told the person behind the door to let the Chen Hua Lan in before Feng bent his head and took my lips. His tongue was inside my mouth as he kissed me passionately. Even when the door was opened and a soft gasp is heard, Feng deepened the kiss. I had push at his chest to stop the kiss but he held onto me tighter. Once he kissed me thoroughly, he let go of my lips with a soft bite.

"Hold onto me like this" He whispered into my ear before he finally sat straight.

                His hold on me was flirtatious as he leaned back and reached for the cup of wine. I didn't know how to react when I saw Chen Hua Lan's desolated expression and Chen Kang's angry on.

"Make this quick" Feng said casually after he sips on his wine. "My Wang Fei and I would like to be alone"

                It was cruel but it was Wang Feng's method.