Chapter 50: His Cage

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

I woke up in a panic until I saw Feng's soft eyes. When I felt his hand against my cheek, I leaned in to kiss his lips. He opened for me and I eagerly took his tongue into my mouth. We kissed deeply until I had to pull away for air. Feng kept hold of me, keeping our panting lips close.

"Feng... take Wei Lan home. Everyone must be worried..."

He didn't say anything – just look at me, holding me. When he pressed his lips to mine, I moaned sweetly into his mouth. I am always weak to Wang Feng's passionate kiss. His kiss never fails to make me feel desired, wanted, and loved.

"Feng..."

I pressed myself to him, feeling his desire for me.

"You are injured" His huskily voice made me shiver. "Only kissing..."

"Feng" I gripped at his belt, pressing myself more to him with cheeks flushed.

He sighed tenderly against my lips. Reaching inside my dress robe, he pulled it open just enough to expose my entrance. I shiver as he continued to kiss me deeply while untying his belt. His big warm hand slide against my bottom cheek and held it tight. When he thrust forward, I gasped into his deep kiss and lifted my leg to his hips.

"Careful..." He broke the deep kiss to hold my injured leg against his hip. "Lan, don't move"

Feng didn't want to hurt me. All I could do was hold onto his robe as he slowly enters me. Burying my face into his neck, I suppressed the moans to his gentle love. Once he was all inside me – once I was full of him – only then did I feel at ease.

"Is my Lan feeling better?" Feng voice was as soft as his movements.

I needed more but could only let out a needy moan. It was all Feng needed to know. I felt his hands holding my leg and body tightly as he released inside me. My body accepted all of him – needing to know that I was still alive.

"Lan... From now on, you will have twice the amount of guards with you whenever you're outside Wang Estate"

I was surprised by his sudden command. Before I could protest, his thumb was already pressed gently on my lips. He wanted me to listen to him.

"This cannot happen a second time... I will not let you be taken again" Feng tone was resolute. "Lan, even if this is not what you want, you will learn to accept it"

I looked at him, feeling conflicted. I already have two guards with me every time I take a step out the estate.

"Lan" Feng pressed his forehead to mine. "I'm sorry... I need to put you in a cage, my phoenix. My heart cannot let you fly free"

I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my face against his neck.

"Lan..." He held me against him. "Feng cannot lose you"

I didn't say anything and nodded. Sighing with relief, Feng kissed the top of my head.