Chapter 62: I'm Here

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

When Wang Feng arrived back to Wang Mansion, he tossed the bloody sword to one of the soldiers and ordered it to be melted down. No one stopped him while he went straight to Ping quarter.

Before he arrived to the bedroom, he already heard the soft sweet cries of his beloved. Immediately, he frowned and entered to see Wei Lan in a bath tub. Li Xia and his mother are helping her wash her hair and body while telling her not to cry.

"Lan" His heart ached at the sight of Wei Lan's tears. "I'm here"

Hearing his voice, Wei Lan lifted her head. Without a care of her nude body, she stood and reached for him. Feng quickly grabbed her bath robe and covered her before he lifted her out the tub.

"You're back, Feng-ge" Li Xia sighed out her relief. "You shouldn't have left..."

Wang Feng held onto the emotional Wei Lan in his arms.

"When did she wake?"

"An hour ago" His mother answered softly with worries. "We will leave you two alone"

Li Xia followed her mother out, while Feng carried Wei Lan deeper into the bedroom. When he tried to put her down on the bed, she refused to let go of him. Chuckling softly, Feng pulled the curtains down and lay down with her.

"Don't cry anymore Lan" Feng held her close as he stroked her shaking back. "I'm here with you"

Trying to stop her tears, Wei Lan buried her face against his chest and robe. When she couldn't stop the tears, Feng lifted her chin up and leaned down to take her lips. Feeling his soft sweet kiss, Wei Lan responded hungrily with her hands sliding inside the front of his robe.

"Does your body still ache?"

Feng loosen his robe to let Wei Lan feel more of his skin.

"Feng..."

Wei Lan clutched onto his back and pressed herself to him. She couldn't stop the soft cry as she breathed hard against his neck.

"It seems my Lan body still aches..." Feng pulled opened Wei Lan damped bath robe. "Feng will make it better"

Feng rolled, putting his body above her, on her, and between her parted legs.

"Feng"

Feng would not have Wei Lan waiting or wanting so he thrust himself completely inside her tight heat. Her sweet cry let him know she needed more. With a hand against on the wall, Wang Feng pushed at his heels and let Wei Lan feel him deeper.

"Feng"

Wei Lan clung onto his back while Feng could feel her lips and teeth biting on his chest and neck. She needed more. Eyes closed tight, Feng focused on satisfying Wei Lan heated body. Every thrust was deep and hard – viciously so, but Wei Lan took him hungrily.

"Feng"

Feng filled Wei Lan deep, causing her to tremble violently under him.

"Don't cry anymore..." Feng placed his body down onto hers.

Shame filled Wei Lan heart as she clung onto Feng, refusing to let him pull out.

"The drug is to blame" He said gently.

To ease the aching inside her, his hips begun a slow steady rocking. To stop her sorrowful tears, his lips kissed her deeply. Until her heat subsided, Feng continues to love her. Only when she finally melted and her body relaxed within his embrace, that Feng pull out of her.

"Try to get some rest"

Feng held onto Wei Lan waist while she lay on his shoulder. With her eyes staring up at him, Feng could see the unspoken fear.

"Rest..." He kissed her forehead. "I will be with you when you wake"

Only then did Wei Lan eyes slowly close – her heart finally at ease.