Chapter 61: Returned Favor

Chen Hua Lan was nervous but happy. Wang Feng had asked to meet with her. This was the moment she had been waiting for. For him to accepts her – for him to have her as his Wang Fei. Even though her brother have warned against her going, she had to see Wang Feng. It didn't matter that if it was already late into the night, Chen Hua Lan's heart yearns to see the general.

"Wang Feng"

Chen Hua Lan entered the private room and removed her white veil hat. Wang Feng looked beautiful in black while he sat casually on the window sill. In his hand, he held a cup of wine, sipping leisurely while his eyes were looking at the starless sky. Her heart ached at the sight, wishing and praying that he would be hers. She had been so focused on the man that she failed to notice the sword on the table nearby. The sword was in its scabbard, but blood stains were still fresh.

"Feng..."

Her heart was beating so fast while she stood rooted at the door. When he finally looked at her, Chen Hua Lan's heart fluttered with joy.

"Have a seat"

As soon as Wang Feng sat down at the table, she quickly took the seat beside him. Seeing her boldness, Wang Feng laughed. Chen Hua Lan could only hear that Wang Feng had laughed – not the coldness behind it. Blushing, she watched him as he poured her a cup of wine. The great Wang Feng is pouring her a cup of wine – the thought made her incredibly happy.

"Drink"

She took the cup with shaking hands – her happiness was overflowing. Wang Feng sat beside her with an elbow on the table and his cheek casually set his palm. His eyes were on her, watching her drink the wine. The man was truly the devil – so handsome and enthralling.

"Would you like another cup?" His deep voice held a hint of laughter.

Chen Hua Lan nod shyly. Chuckling, he poured her another cup. It wasn't until she drinks the second cup that she noticed the bloody sword on the table. Startled, she stared at it before looking back at Wang Feng.

"Did you come back from a battle, Feng?"

"Umm, battle?" He said lazily while he filled her cup. "It's more purging than a battle"

Chen Hua Lan was confused by his words but continued to drink the wine Wang Feng poured for her. She hadn't finished the third cup when her body begins to heat. The cup in her hand fell as she felt her mind becoming hazy.

"How do you feel?" Wang Feng asked amusedly.

"Hua Lan feels a little warm"

"Umm... why don't you have another cup of wine?"

"Hua Lan doesn't think she drink anymore"

Chen Hua Lan reached for Wang Feng, wanting to touch him. Wang Feng easily brushed her hand away and got up from his seat. Then Wang Feng grabbed the back of her head, ignoring her startled cry while he poured the rest of the wine into her mouth. Letting her go, he grabbed his sword and walked toward the door.

"F_ Feng"

Chen Hua Lan was coughing – the confusion and pain hit her at once.

"Since my Lan does not want you killed" Feng turned to give her one final smile – filled with absolute disgust. "I can only make it so you wish you were dead"

Chen Hua Lan screaming painfully for him while he walked out the door.

"Wang Feng!"

Wang Feng walked out the restaurant when Chen Kang and his guards came running.

"Where is my sister?"

When Chen Kang saw the bloody sword in Wang Feng's hand, his eyes widened in fear. 

"Where is my sister!" Chen Kang repeated louder.

Wang Feng smirked with amusement, not one bit threatened by Chen Kang and the men behind him. When the flushed red Chen Hua Lan staggered out the restaurant, she reached for Wang Feng only to be grabbed by Chen Kang. The lewd sound she made startled her brother.

"Sister, what happen to you, why_"

"Feng" Chen Hua Lan cries were sweet with desires. "P_ please don't go. Please hold Hua Lan"

Wang Feng laughed while Chen Hua Lan desperately continues to reach for him.

"What did you do to my sister!" Chen Kang shouted as he held onto his sister burning hot body.

"She wanted to be held by a man so badly" Feng said with his cold eyes scanning the men behind Chen Kang. "There are plenty of men around for her to choose from"

"You_"

Chen Kang screamed was cut off by Feng's cold chuckles.

"And eye for an eye. Your sister gave my Lan a cup of aphrodisiac tea. I only returned the favor"

"Why do you have to go so far!"

"I went too far?" Wang Feng laughter was filled with bloodlust. "Your sister drugged my Wang Fei and locked her in a room filled with men to defile her"

Wang Feng eyes were so dark and empty that even the soldiers behind Chen Kang stepped back, afraid of his murderous aura. Chen Kang went cold to the sight of Wang Feng's malicious grin while he lifted the sword to look at the blood on it. 

"Her soul was nearly destroyed... My Lan risked her life to escape your sister trap. Be thankful my Lan lived or no one can save the Chen for this offense"

Chen Kang felt his knees shaking to the dangerous words spoken so casually.

"Really, even this Wang Feng is amazed with Miss Chen. To have such an innocent façade and be capable of such schemes... To be acquainted with society's insects." He gave a fake sigh. "Doesn't matter, those insects can no longer dirty my streets."

In that moment, Chen Kang understood whose blood have drench Wang Feng's sword. 

"You should take care of your sister. Make sure she's well taken care of" Wang Feng laughed viciously before he turned and walked off.

Chen Kang couldn't say anything while he continued to hold onto his sister. Chen Hua Lan's desperate screams echoed throughout empty street, but no one dared to come out of their home.