Love

Alison's POV.

I couldn't comprehend what was happening right now. My hand lay limp against the doorknob, eyes never wavering from the man before me. Four years apart hadn't changed his good looks. Yes he was insanely handsome but he was also ruthless. He was someone I would never want to see again nor ever fall for. His crisp tuxedo complimented his arms well, his muscles prominent through the thin clothing. His hair was styled into perfection, and hands were stuffed into his pockets.

Noticing that I was staring, I coughed awkwardly meeting his gaze.

"What do you want?"I snapped, surprising myself at my harsh tone.

He sighed, his eyes flickering to the floor.

"I...I came here to apologise Alison. I'm so sorry about - "

I put my hand up, my palm facing him, giving him the world wide sign of 'shut the hell up'. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"I don't care Mr Ryder. I don't care whatever the fuck you have to say. Just get your sorry ass the hell out of my house."

Blake made no attempt to move, and I let out an aggravated sigh, shoving him firmly. Staggering back slightly, he grabbed onto my wrists, bringing me close. My eyes widen, and I shrieked, desperately trying to pull away.

"Alison, please. Hear me out."

"Let go of me!"

He didn't listen, snaking an arm around my waist and holding me in place. Our bodies were squished against each other, my breasts pushed up against his firm chest. Inwardly choking in disgust at our position, I made another attempt to free myself from his captivity. I ignored the pleasurable feeling that ignites through my core as our bodies touched. We were over. I knew that. I would never give myself to this man.

"Alison I'm so sorry. I was being a di-"he said hurriedly as if determined to get the sentence of his chest before I did something to stop him.

Which I did in fact. Raising my knee, I slammed it against his crotch, smirking smugly at the groan below me as Blake hunched over in pain. Taking a few steps away from him, I rubbed my arms in attempt to remove his germs from me. Grimacing at his pathetic form, I could only watch in disgust as he cradled his lower region.

"Get the fuck out if my house and don't you ever set foot in here again. I don't ever want to see you in my fucking ife, so take your shit back to where you came from!"I yelled, throwing my hands in anger.

Still groaning, he traightened himself up, visibly wincing.

"Ali I wasn't thin - "

Narrowing my eyes, I jabbed my finger into his chest,"Don't you dare call me Ali. If I can recall, that's what my friends call me and you are certainly not in that list. Now if I also can remember quite clearly I told you to piss the hell off! So fuck off!"

He threw me a desperate look, his eyes full of sorrow and regret. My heart clenched painfully but I willed myself to not fall for his charms. This was a trick. He didn't really want me. I was just some sort of housewife or servant. Holding back my tears, I pointed defiantly at the door, yelling at him to move.

"Alison please. Baby I'm - "

I snapped. How dare he? How dare he call me baby? I wasn't his anymore. He has no right.

Before I could comprehend what I was doing, I had him pushed against the wall, my hand slammed roughly against his throat.

I was never one for violence but the sudden change in emotion had stirred something within me. I was usually the one who would either pick a side or just sit on the fence, watching the debate. Never would I begin to physically hurt another being. I wasn't a fan of violence. So as I had him backed against the wall, my eyes enraged and hand firmly holding his neck, I couldn't help but pat my back proudly. I was finally standing up for myself.

"Didn't I fucking say to fuck off?"I whispered, my voice low but full of venom,"And don't you fucking dare call me baby. I never was. Never will be."

With that, I released him from my hold, shoving him out the house and slamming the door on his shocked face. But as I closed the door, I could feel my powerful facade slowly crumbling. Inside my walls were shattering. His appearance had broken free past memories that had previously dwelled deep in my heart. The memories begun to rush to the front of my mind, swirling and tossing themselves all over my conscious.

Worthless. Annoying. Slut. Gold digger. Bitch. 

And again, just like the cliché scene in a movie, I crumbled to the floor, my back leaning against the door. I slid down on the door, my body hitting the floor. I hadn't realised I was crying until a droplet fell on my top, creating a wet patch as if reminding how pitiful I was.

Just when I was finally beginning to mend the shattered pieces of my heart together, when I was ready to turn over a new leaf, he slashed his way back into me. When everything was slowly coming into place he would continue to ruin me. And it disgusted me. That someone so pathetic could destroy me. Someone so vile. So cruel. So repulsive. That they still had some sort of control over me. Scoffing through my blurred vision, I clenched my fists, willing myself to stay strong.

He doesn't mean anything to you anymore. He's a nobody. Get over him.

I had thought that I was over him, yet as he had appeared before my very eyes I still crumbled beneath him. I was disappointed with myself. Sickened even.

But this was what love would make you do. It would made you agree with decisions you would never agree with. It would turn you into a person you would never dream of being. It would give you the best feelings as you awoke and slept every day. It was love. Beautiful though it may be, the dangers still lurk far behind.

Everyday I had reminded myself to get over this cunning man who had ruined me, but deep down our memories still swirl within me. Deep down a little part of me longs for his touch. But my mission was to destroy that little section in my body. That section that I loathe with my whole conscious. It would be exterminated.