a/n

[hello there! please read the author's note at the bottom if you can! it's very important :) ]

Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting.

It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws digging into your flesh was all it took for it to become entranced.

And then everything collapsed.

Everything began to untangle. Everything slowly crumbled to the ground.

Everything began to fall apart.

And you found yourself in the centre of it all, your hands cradling your heart as tears trickled down your cheeks, the salty liquid creating a dark patch on your jeans as it hit the soft fabric.

You're vulnerable. You're scared. You're hurt.

You're broken.

But when you finally have the courage, to wipe away an trace of a broken heart. When you finally lift yourself from the dark pit you had created. When you finally patch together the remnants of your shattered soul. When you finally close your eyes. When you forget. When you become invincible.

When you finally heal.

It all comes back. Everything.

Like an arrow that had been shot in your back, your eyes widening from the unforeseen attack.

That's what happens.

Because love is dirty.

Love was the ugly, ever-changing shadow that would snarl at you, jeering at your pitiful state.

But then it was also the beautiful stroke of the paintbrush, as the brush winded across the canvas, the colours flourishing into life.

Love was a demon, yet also an angel in disguise.

That was love.

~

hello dear readers! first of all, thank you so much for choosing the book to read, i'm honoured! however, before you begin i would like to point out a few things to keep in mind while embarking on this journey of 'The Billionaire's Ex-wife'.

as noted in the description of this book, i wrote this book when i was a fetus. honestly i was super, super young when i wrote this and it was all just for fun's sake after reading all those other incredible billionaire ex-wife stories out there. i loved writing and i found the topic interesting so i took the plot under my wing and forged my own world out of my inspiration. 

now because i was so young i was greatly inexperienced. i didn't understand some aspects of life that are shown in this book such as romance, friendship, family, law and more. so like any good book, there are potholes and mine are probably rather great due to my inexperience. so its really hurtful to see some incredibly awful and rude comments about my writing and possible incohesive structure. i completely understand where those people were coming from but nevertheless, their comments (most were not even constructive criticism but just negative jabs) hurt. 

so that is why years after this book has been published and months after completion i write this new beginning chapter for the new readers who come upon this book. please understand that this was just for fun, i did not take this seriously at all and i was really quite young. besides if you do not like how i wrote, the plot or any of the sort i kindly ask you to leave the book rather than spit nasty and hurtful comments. i am human too and i feel pain and it's a very horrible feeling to read rude comments on my insufficiency. 

other than that, thank you for those who finished reading this lengthy note and for those who didn't - well i understand it does look very long and unpleasing. i hope that you enjoy this book! have a fabulous day! <3