Moments

Alison's POV.

The rest of our cleaning session was in silence. Luke's eyes were trained dutifully on the cubicles, the tip of his tongue peeking out.

I had been extremely uncomfortable when Luke had to clamp his hand on my waist as I climbed up the ladder to remove a spiderweb from the corner of the wall. An unusual tension had coated the air at that moment, and it gave me distinct expression of longing and lust that swirled in the depths of Luke's eyes. However, I had brushed away the thought after reminding myself that he obviously did not regret his decision of calling off our friendship.

"So."Elizabeth drawled, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively,"Anything hot and steamy happening between you and Lukey?"

"What do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes, heaving out a deep sigh as if she found her question so obvious.

"Alison, you two were stuck in a toilet together for three hours. Don't give me bullshit."

"Elizabeth."I mocked,"Not everything leads to sex."

She scoffed,"It's not my problem that you don't have the vital trait of seduction to turn on a guy. You had a perfect chance and you didn't take it! God, sometimes I don't even know why we're friends."

I scowled as she laughed at my reaction.

"No seriously, when was the last time you've been laid?"

I could feel my face flourish into a furious red, as I determinedly avoided her eyes.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?"

Elizabeth's lips were stretched into a wide, gleeful grin as she awaited my answer. I stayed silent knowing that my answer would only be another doorway to tease me for her.

"I can't beleive it!"she said, her eyes widened in amazement,"You're still a virgin!"

I glared at her. There wasn't anything wrong with that, in my opinion of course.

"I'm waiting for a person I love. I don't want to throw myself at someone who doesn't even know my name."I snapped, hotly.

She snickered,"Hey, let's get over the fact that I'm a slut, shall we?"

I chuckled, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

Elizabeth suddenly halted, her lips pulled back in a frown as she muttered,"Jackass, 7 o'clock."

My eyebrows furrowed together, but before I could comprehend my friend's words a large hand had landed softly on my shoulder.

Blake.

"Miss Hemsworth."he murmered crisply, as he glared at Elizabeth with undeniable hate,"I'm sure you have a lot of work to do, hmm?"

She raised an eyebrow, placing a hand on her hip and glaring back at him with the same ferocity,"No actually. I already finished my shift, I was just waiting for Alison here."

He pursued his lips, unable to find anything to retort with. There was silence as the two half-siblings challenged each other to a stare down.

Of course Elizabeth won.

She wouldn't back down to any fight. Even if it meant the stake of her job. But I knew Blake would never fire her. He was a jerk, but even he didn't have the heart to fire his own blood.

"What do you want anway?"she sneered.

His eyes suddenly brightened as his gaze swivelled to me,"Alison, I was wondering if I could speak to you for a moment?"