Let me go

Alison's POV.

"Is there anyway or any chance you can forgive me?"

I whipped around, glaring coldly at him,"No way in fucking hell."

Blake ran a hand through his hair, a weary expression etched onto his features.

"Please Alison."

"Get the fuck away from me!"I shrieked, as his hand clasped around my elbow drawing me back to his chest.

He let out a satisfied sigh at our momentary closeness, his lips brushing against my ear. I shivered involuntarily. Part of me was absolutely disgusted to be this close to me, while the other that adored his presence squealed in delight. But I knew that there was no chance that we would be together. There was no way that would happen. That I could be certain of.

"Blake, I will not hesitate to slam my fucking elbow into your damn chest if you do not back the fuck up."

He smirked, biting gently down on my earlobe,"You've got quite the potty mouth don't you?"

"How are you to know? You never knew me!"

He breathed out frustratedly,"I'm trying, alright! I know I should've tried back all the years ago. I know I fucked up, but doesn't everyone get a second chance?"

It was as if a bag had began to smother me. A bag of fury towards the man who was behind me, his hand on my waist. It didn't take me to long to figure out my next moves. Without a second thought, I slam the hilt of my elbow with as much force as I could into the sturdy chest behind me.

A throb began to travel up my elbow, however I felt immensely satisfied as I heard the strangled groan behind me.

"Oh my fucking God!"

I raised an eyebrow, shrugging myself out of his hold and smirked at him,"I did warn you."

"I didn't think you'd actually do it?"

"Trust me Blake, I wouldn't think twice about doing it again. And I won't even regret it."

He grinned painfully, muttering,"I guess I deserve it, don't I?"

I smiled sweetly, wholeheartedly agreeing,"Yes. Yes, you do."

He sighed again, and an uncomfortable silence hung over us.

We were at the restaurant, and Blake had asked me to stay back for purposes regarding my position at Madame André. I had been downright terrified that he was going to fire me, but slightly relieved because it meant I didn't have to see his face every weekday.

Elizabeth had already left, claiming that she had something important to go to. I presumed it was something that included a boy, because her cheeks were flushed a rosy red and her eyes were bright. I was happy for her. She deserved a chance at love, I was just hoping she wouldn't go doing things she would regret nor would the mystery man break her heart.

I pursed my lips, watching as Blake rubbed the heel of his palm against his chest, his brows pinched together,"Well, I'll be leaving."

"No!"

I turned around, raising an eyebrow at him, snarling,"What insult do you have for me now? Is my weight the problem, now?"

He visibly flinched, wincing.

"No, you're beautiful Alison. I was a dick for saying all that shit because honestly you were and are gorgeous. I - "