Times Up

Like half of u want Alison to get back with Blake and the rest is like wtf no. I dunno what to do!! I love how pissed u guys get tho 😂😂

And can I just say just because Blake cries and shit it doesn't mean he's a girl. That's fucking sexist. We're all humans and we all have feelings, and we have different ways of showcasing them.

Alison's POV.

He is head is hung low, posture defeated as tears fall from his lashes.

My mouth is dry as my chest writhes in agony, words of comfort and pain echoing in my mind.

"You're right."

Blake's head snaps up, eyes wide and hopeful, body quivering lightly.

I clear my throat, eyes narrowing down at him,

"You're right. It was a mistake. A big one."

I breathe in deeply, heart hammering loudly in my ears, "And I gave you so much damn chance to make up for it. It's too late for this shit. You had four years Blake. Times up."

He falls before me.

His lips fall from their upturned joy, a watery frown replacing it, his body crumbling to the floor, the hopeful twinkle in his eyes dimming until a hollow darkness can be seen.

Like a paper that is crumbling in hands, my hands, that hastily scrunch it into a ball, tossing it away.

Guilt strikes at my gut as he sobs into his hands, pleads and begs echoing from the walls as he shakes in misery.

And it's all to much.

To see him falling apart before me.

To see everything. Every single thing that had once formed a delicate string between us, collapse. Shatter to pieces, hissing in pain.

It's too late now. Too late to change the past.

What had happened, had happened. There were no turning back.

And so with shaking knees, I rise to my feet, swallowing back my own tears as I run from the scene.

Again.

___________________

Elizabeth doesn't say anything as I roll into work the next day, uniform crumpled and dark bags under my eyes.

She only throw me a sympathetic smile, threading our fingers and squeezing lightly in what I presume is an act of comfort.

I spot Luke at the corner of the staff room, a vibrant grin etched on his face, an arm wrapped around a girl who seems to be around my age, long black locks cascading down her back and dark eyes glittering in delight.

He seems to be contented with the girl who he holds close to his side, adoration evident on his expression as he pulls her into a chaste kiss.

And from the first time in days, I smile as I view the new couple, holding each other carefully as they pour out their love for the other.

Maybe he senses someone watching and he looks up, brown orbs locking with mine.

He doesn't smile that sad smile, nor watch me with indifferent eyes instead he offers me a gentle grin, nodding his head in a sign off acceptance.

I grin back, feeling my lungs expand lightly from their tightened stance of its previous overflow of choked sobs.

"He's hella cute."Elizabeth comments as she follows my line of vision, nodding her head approvingly, "Too bad he's taken."

My eyes flicker back to the small Korean girl in his embrace, a smile tugging at my lips, "I'm glad. He deserves better."

She bites her lip, squeezing my hand softly against as she leads me away from the scene.

"You know."she begins, voice hesitant as if I were glass and the smallest of touches could shatter me, "I've been thinking."

I nod my head, encouraging her to continue, "And?"

"Well I think it'll be good for you, healthy for you to try and move on from..." she drawls of uncertainly, waving her hands as if showcasing the very name of who she was speaking about.

The air around is tense now, the conversation dipping into dangerous waters.

I visibly gulp, mind and body alert with caution, "That's a g-good idea."

Internally cursing at my stuttering, I watch as Elizabeth's eyes wash over me, calculating my expression as a sign to continue.

"What do you think about a blind date?"

_______________________

I bite my lip, fingers picking at the blue material that scratches uncomfortably at my hips.

"Don't touch."Elizabeth snaps, hitting my hand lightly away from the dress, "And stay still for God's sake."

I breathe out deeply in displeasure, slumping back in my seat.

"Why the hell did I agree with this again?"

Elizabeth laughs from above me, a grin on her lips as she looks at me through the mirror, a curling iron in her hand, "Because you can't say no to moi."

I roll my eyes, another sigh falling from my mouth as I lower myself in the chair, shoulders falling.

"Stop sounding so depressed."she tuts, swapping the curling iron for a makeup bag, "We're nearly done anyway."

"You said that half an hour ago."I point out, bottom lip jutted out in a pout.

"It takes time to tame that mess you call hair."

I scowl, flicking her forehead as she yelps, "Shut up."

"Be grateful you hoe."she laughs, "It's free."

An hour later, I am standing at the door, face covered in light makeup after fighting off a crazed Elizabeth waving a foundation bottle, and struggling to stay balanced on the ridiculously high heels.

"Back straight. Chin up. Chest forward."Elizabeth instructs, eyes travelling down my body with an appreciative smile.

She clicks her tongue in annoyance as I wobble dangerously in the my heels, "Have you ever wore heels before?"

I shoot her a disgruntled look, "Yeah but not ones this damn high. Like what the fu - "

I am interrupted by the sound of a doorbell, Elizabeth squeaking as she scrambled down the stairs to where I am, clapping her hands like a hyped seal.

"And Prince Charming is here."she squeals, flinging open the door in an exaggerated pull.

I open my mouth to retort but the insult falls at my lips as the door is opened to reveal a man I had become rather familiar to.

It's him.

_______________

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get an update out because I haven't updated in so long >.<