Brawl

looking good :/

Alison's POV.

I had avoided Blake at all costs for the rest of the week. After successfully kicking him out of my house, I had rung up Luke, in need of a person to rant to. He had quickly came over, Chinese takeout in tow. Luke had listened as I spat out my hate towards Blake, occasionally pulling me away from objects that I was ready to hurl. Unfortunately the lamp had succumbed to my wrath, now resting in the depths of the dumpster in shatters.

So here I was, my eyes skimming over the bedroom I was currently inspecting. I was in search for a new lamp. A lamp from IKEA to be more specific. Luke had persuaded me to head here rather than hitting a dollar shop.

"Luke no, we are not buying that."

He pouted, returning the teddy bear back to the respective spot on the bed. He placed it under the sheets, tucking it in and placing a kiss against its furry head.

"I'm gonna miss you Boo."he said, tearfully.

I rolled my eyes, walking over to the small lampshade that rested innocently on the bed stand. A queen sized bed was placed in the middle of the makeshift room, it's sheets a cream colour. A single green plant was situated on the other bed stand, giving of a natural look.

The lampshade was fairly small, emitting a soft, mellow light. An approving smile crept up my lips and I turned around to consult Luke. However the man himself was glaring intensely at another man who was returning the gesture.

"Fuck off Ryder."Luke sneered, shoving Blake backwards.

I stayed silent, standing behind a white cupboard, watching their exchange. Something was telling me to not interfere. I was curious to see how Luke would handle the situation.

Blake sighed, rubbing his face,"I just want to talk to her."

Luke remained stubborn, shaking his head indignantly.

"I already told you dumbass, you aren't welcome. You had your chance and you messed shit up! Remember she's with me."

Blake frowned, a sudden emotion of fury passing his features. Without warning, his fists raised, landing firmly on Luke's jaw.

He didn't stop.

Punch after punch. Blow after blow.

All the anger that had been previously bottled up seemed to be pouring on my best friend. Blake was straddling Luke as he snarled ferociously, punching his nose once again. A sickening crack rung through the air, and blood began to spurt from Luke's nose. Luke held his hands up in an X in attempt to play defence, until he regained enough energy to stand back up.

And he did.

Somehow Luke shoved Blake forcefully off him with a grunt, throwing a kick towards his rib cage to keep Blake on the floor. Luke too had his fair chance at throwing a few punches towards Blake who gripped Luke's fists in attempt to divert their direction. 

I made my way quickly towards the two men, who still continued to brawl, their shouts and curses bouncing of the walls mixing with the terrified yells of parents as they gathered their children and scurried from the area.

At the moment Luke had the upper hand, a knee on Blake's stomach as he clawed at his face. Yet Blake wasn't finished. My eyes widened as I predicted his moves.

"Luke!"

The small distraction was enough to allow Blake to grasp Luke and send him flying across the room, smashing into the kitchens cupboards, the plates and cups above him falling on to him. I gasped, running towards my best friend's side, not caring about the stranded pieces of wood that now splayed against the floor.

"Oh my god, Lu."I mumbled, scrutinising his cuts.

He didn't reply. His eyes were closed, his nose bloodied and slightly crooked. Shards of glass were etched deeply into his skin, dotting his face, arms, legs and back. Bruises and gashed littered his body all sickly blue and purple colours.

"Oh my god."

He opened his eyes, and I could see the immense effort he had taken to do the simple action.

"Not my best look is it, aye Al?"

I laughed softly and he followed only to wince loudly.

"Aww shit, my ribs."he grunted.

I blinked rapidly, reframing from crying out.

This was my fault.

The words continued to replay through my mind the moment Blake had landed his first blow on Luke. Luke would've never approached nor provoked him if he hadn't known what Blake had done to me. Luke would never been in this state. In this pain. If it weren't for me.

I should've interfered earlier. I should've stopped them before anything major happened. Before Blake had decided to throw Luke into wooden kitchen cupboards, that were lined with mesh, may I add. I should've taken a hit.

Luke's yelp of pain as he shifted lightly brought me back from my world guilt and my eyes widened as I spotted the thick glass that was lodged in his stomach.

"Fuck."he whimpered, watching as blood pooled at his midsection.

I reached out to pull out the glass but a pair of hand reached under my arms, digging into my armpits.

"Hey!"I yelped as I was dragged across the floor, glass pricking at my ankles.

Thank God I wore jeans.

"Hey, my friend! He's hurt!"

The man holding me grunted.

"Ma'm, I would appreciate if you cooperated me with here."

My eyes narrowed at the floor. I could not see him but he was carrying me from my best friend who too was currently being carried away in a stretcher by two paramedics. When did they get here? A bald man in a yellow and blue uniform was scratching his head as overlooked the damage of the brawl, his stomach hanging from his belt. He was frowning, muttering under his breath.

"Bloody rascals."he cursed, kicking at a piece of broken wood.

But before I could snap at the manager of IKEA, a paramedic rushed towards me, her eyes widened in concern.

"Are you okay Miss? Do you need any medical attention?"she asked, grassing my bicep and turning me around to check for any injuries.

"Yeah, I'm fine."I said, smiling at her.

She returned the grin, before hurrying of to another figure. The other figure representing Blake. He too had his fair share of injures, bruises covering his face. He winced as a man dapped a cotton ball on his jaw that was sporting a large gash. His clothes were rumpled, covered in a white dust and blood. Every movement seemed to be slightly painful for him. Before he could catch me staring, I stood up, running outside, ignoring the angry shouts of medical staff and police.

I didn't know what to do. What to think. Luke was driving in an ambulance on his way to hospital and it was all my fault. Blake was in the hands of paramedic because of me. I had hurt two of the most important men in my life. Or once, one of the most important man in my life.

What had I done?

______________

So Alison thinks all of this is her fault? Do you think it is or do you call bullshit?
Is our favourite guy Lu, okay? Or is he dead, lol?

QUESTION: Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
ANSWER: I'm not really sure actually, but I hope I'm not broke or anything... I would want to have my own HOUSE and probs own at the minimum 3 dogs.
>.<

What about u?