Do you

This chapter will confuse the out of u shit and u'll probs hate Alison a lot more after you understand. Well not all characters are perfect. ;)

I'm so sorry for the short updates just really can't find time with school starting and all! It looks like a lot on my phone tho when I scroll but ig for my readers with iPads it must be little. I'm so sorry!

Most of you seem to want Alison to be with Blake now, looking at the last chapter. Yes or no?

Alison's POV.

Elizabeth is watching us with wide eyes that are clouded over in excitement, hands clamped tightly together and body quivering lightly.

Her eyes dart between us, awaiting a positive reaction from one of us, bottom lip hidden under teeth, the balls of her feet rocking back and forth.

The silence is broken by a clearing of her throat, a sheepish smile playing on her lips as she waves her hand between us.

"Well,"she begins, a teasing smirk curving at her lips, "I'll leave you two to it."

She pushes herself behind me, slipping past the door as she emitted rather loud squeals, earning confused looks from the man before me.

We can hear loud footsteps as she hurries down the corridor before a loud, an enthusiastic voice reaching our ears from through the thin walls, "Use the damn protection!"

His eye's widen, expression taken aback as he throws me an incredulous look.

But at the moment I am too furious to retort back with a childish expression of myself, instead rolling my eyes and settling down with a cold glare.

"Look Alison, I'm really sorry - "he sighs, running a weary hand through his hair.

"Shut up. It's not you I need an apology I need from."

His eyebrows furrow lightly, "Didn't he say sorry though. I got a call and - "

"Can we not talk about this? Please?"

His dark eyes soften considerably as they swivel to my glassy ones, and he reaches foreword, intertwining our fingers, throwing me an encouraging smile.

"Okay."

I grin thankfully at him, and his smile widens until he's showcasing his impossibly white teeth.

"So,"he smirks, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, "You're my date."

I flush under his suggestive gaze, scoffing as I shove his face further away from me, "Shut up, you creep."

He chuckles, snaking an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. A shocked gasp falls from my lips from his move, and I desperately try to calm myself down.

It had been a long time since I had been in the hold of a man.

"Let's go Princess."

__________________

"The shit is here is way to expensive."

He rolls his eyes, "That's why I'm paying."

"And who said that?"