A/N - thank you

gosh where do i start? i've got so much to say but above everything i want to say THANK YOU. all of you.

i'd like to clear up any confusion with the ending. personally, i think that blake and alison's relationship is practically impossible to mend. fight me if you want, but what they did to each other ruined the trust between them which makes a relationship useless. i can't see them getting back with each other because it just wouldn't work, i can't imagine the mistrust, guilt and fear of the past that would keep worming their way in. so i'm sorry if i disappointed you with that ending but the was mine, imagine it differently if you want. :)

you've all supported me throughout the writing of this book. some of you especially have rode this with me through heaven and hell and i can't thank you enough. i'm so relieved but heartbroken that we've come to the end. through the hate, the love, the lack of updates, you've stuck with me and i can't ask for more.

i truly, truly love you all and i wish i could meet you all and give you a hug. you've made me smile and laugh, thank you.

i'm so sorry for leaving you in stand by for like a year, writing blocks suck especially when your out of inspiration and motivation. so thank you for supporting me regardless, you're angels. i actually wanted to get this book completed by my birthday, which was actually on the 20th of June so i'm a week behind but hey, i got there!

i hope you all have an amazing day, year and really life! live life free and happy. remember to eat well and take care of yourself! if you ever need to talk or you're bored, don't be afraid to message me, i'm more than happy to chat!

anyways, thank you all so, so, so much for being such an amazing and beautiful group of readers and i hope you enjoyed the ride with me.

thank you, and i love you all! ♡

- Enjoy_Little_Moments
28.06.19