Joking

Happy Halloween guys! 

- SKIP MY MESSAGE IF YOU AREN'T A HATER -

Before I start I just want to point out my exasperation to the rude comments I've been getting. 

Maybe our definitions of love are different, and I do respect your opinion however it doesn't give you the right to point out the wrongs in mine. I believe that there is one person out there for each and everyone one of us, and it isn't simple to forget about them. The love Alison holds for Blake is extremely deep and even if it had been 4 years, she still has minor feelings for him.

 If you don't find this believable I have two things to say to you. One, this is my fiction story anyway and if I want I can have Prince fucking Charming waltzing into the story. Two, it was your choice to read my story and it's also your choice to stop. So be my guest to get the hell out of my story if you don't have anything nice to say. 

Here's a particular comment that I just saw recently (I won't mention the user's name). She/he did delete it after they posted it but I just want to point out how hurtful the comment had been 

Hurm..he goes to the hospital with serious injury no police come to interview him? There goes the "watty writer" moment again. Where these writers ruined their own promising story in Watty la la land. 

I wholeheartedly agree that that was a stupid mistake I made, and I could've fixed that but can I just say that I'm exactly new to the whole writing thing. This is one of the first books that I'm actually putting my all into and I'm sorry if it isn't living up to your expectations. However, it still doesn't mean that you can just put me down so rudely. There could've been others ways you could've phrased that in a much nicer way. I also checked your profile and you haven't wrote any story before so you can't judge can you? You've never tried, you don't how it feels to write a story that will make your readers enjoy every chapter and captivate their attention? Yeah, you don't know, do you? But that doesn't mean you don't write stories on other sites but I'm focusing on what happened in Wattpad so don't try and rebound that option. 

Other than that, I would like to appreciate the supportive and warm comments I've been receiving. You guys always make me smile with them. They mean the world to me. So without further to do, let us continue. 

Alison's POV.

I laughed.

First it was a light chuckle until I was doubled over, tears leaking out of my eyes.

Siblings?

Blake and Elizabeth?

Impossible.

The two were completely different. Blake held a cold, harsh person and tended to keep himself well away from any form of company while Elizabeth craved friends and had quite a bubbly and content attitude towards life. But then again, siblings didn't have to be the same. They could have different personalities.

I pictured Blake in my mind and immediately a good looking man began to form, donned in a neat, black tuxedo. A photo of Elizabeth stood next to him. There wasn't much alike of them, other than their brown hair and tanned skin colour, however it wasn't a huge giveaway.

But what if they were siblings? Somewhere deep, a part of me sighed in relief. But then how come I had never been introduced nor spoken about on the topic of his sister. My father and his father had never mentioned such thing.

Elizabeth's forlorn expression allowed me to digests the information that I had been handed with, and I immediately cease my laughter.

"You're not joking are you?"