Confusion

Guys...I srlsy can't friggin...you guys are the nicest people I have ever met. No joke.

The amount of support that I got from my rant was just...woah. I can't even word how much those comments meant to me. They are so encouraging and kind. Funny even. Like you got me smiling as I looked through all my notifications and hell I still am while I'm writing this.

You people are angels. You made my day, seriously.

Thank you so much to all of you for being the absolutely wonderful people you are.

Btw do any of you actually like Elizabeth, lol?

Alison's POV.

My breathing is laboured as my eyes bore into the colourful rectangular screen.

A voicemail from the man that I was slowly beginning to pity.

Not forgive.

No, not even close.

That man would never be trusted with something as important as my heart.

But Luke's word still echo prominently in my head. The words he had uttered as Blake had disappeared from the scene.

Blake had not appeared in the office for the rest of the week after the incident. It had raised many eyebrows throughout the staff, considering he was the one breathing down everyone's necks 24/7.

I can't help but feel slightly guilty as I fiddle with falling threads on my jeans.

I knew that I was the reason for his sudden departure.

I knew that I shouldn't feel the least bit guilty for him.

But I can't help it.

He was my first love. And a part of me still yearned for his touch.

[A/N: Pls no hate. Alison's a crazy bitch to still have feelings for Blake's sorry ass, I get it. But can I point out that she said she would never be with him again, as in like a relationship sooo...yeah]

I hadn't told Elizabeth about what had happened in the staff room, even when she had continued to nag me during every moment she was given. Which included calling me at three the morning to screech in my ear and demand me for answers.

But I push these thoughts away as soon as I see Luke enter the building, a backpack slung over his shoulder and a frown playing on his lips.

The voicemail from Blake is soon forgotten as I slip my phone into my jean pocket, making a mental note to check up on it once I got home.

I can feel Luke tense even standing metres away as our eyes lock onto each other, and I find myself licking the bottom my lip.

I can taste him on me.

His lips on mine.

His tongue against mine.

His hands on my hips.

Our bodies moulded together.

My cheeks flush a brilliant red, as he turns his back, disappearing into the staff room in where my imagination had just been.

I breath out deeply, running a hand through my hair.

Did I have feelings for him?

I wasn't sure. I never felt any sort of emotion other than friendship towards him but the kiss had been something to etch itself onto my mind.