Change

Alison's POV.

The change is almost shocking.

His usual depressed demeanour which he would display every morning as he watches me attend to the order of the customers, had now taken a sharp turn.

His eyes which had been previously full with a whirlpool of misery and sorrow were now twinkling with mischief and promises.

His lips which had once been tugged into a heavy scowl where now curled into a smirk, the tip of his tongue of his tracing his bottom lips occasionally or his teeth biting down softly on his lips.

It was absolutely stifling to stand in the same room he was in, only to squirm under his seductive gaze.

Elizabeth seemed especially smug about the difference in Blake's personality, vocally expressing her delight.

"Those girls are all over him, don't you think."she would prod, a smirk playing on her lips as her eyes dart to mine to see any sign of distaste.

And it was true.

Many of the female staff had taken an immense liking to Blake's daring personality, gossiping and giggling loudly between themselves as they twirled strands of heavily shampooed hair in the fingers.

It was simply amazing, really.

The change in the female population in Madam Andre's was like an uprising. Makeup was now caked on every female's face, uniforms were tightened considerably and the usual hold in the ladies bathroom had increased.

A flicker of irritation runs past me as I stand in a cubicle, sounds of giggles coming from before my door.

"Like he is just so hot."a female voice drawls as she slaps her lips together, a bottle of lipstick in her hand,"Oh my god, I just can't."

I press my eye to the crack of the door, watching as they reapplied their makeup.

A high pitched giggle, that makes me wince and flinch from the door, can be heard.

"I know right."another voice squeals and from where I am, I can see her fanning herself.

There are three girls standing in front of the mirror, all holding large make up boxes that could just be cramped into their much too large handbags.

All of them have their blouse buttons opened until a good amount of their cleavage's is shown.

One leans down, chest on full display and lips pouted in what I presume for her is labeled 'attractive'.

"Do you think he would find this cute?"she asks, pushing her hair over her eyes as she tilts her head to the side.

The other two are quick to reply.

"Duh girl."the one with lipstick in her hand, gushes,"You look fab!"

"Oh my god, babe, you are gorgeous!"

The girl blushes heavily under her friend's comments making her already heavily blush covered cheeks seem like a blotchy tomato.

I find myself mimicking their words silently, a comical etched onto my expression.

"Are you a sure?"the girls insists, pulling at another button until you could see the linen on her bra,"Like is this enough boob? Should I show more?"

The girl closer to the one talking hums, her head tilited,"I don't know? Maybe just a bit more?"

The other shakes her head frantically,"What? No! You'll look like a total hoe! I mean have you seen those sluts lining up for him?"

They continue to chatter mindlessly among themselves, makeup bags pulled out and thrown carelessly on the sinks.

I don't know what makes me continue to stay in the toilet cubicle, ear pressed against the door and anger pumping in my veins.

Feeling slightly bored with their continuous gushing about Blake's amazingly good looks, my hands flutter over the lock, ready to pull it open and stride out of the bathroom.

That was until I heard something extremely intriguing, making my ears perk up in interest.

"He's always staring at her though."the girl sulkily says as she aggressively applies her mascaras, her already huge eyes popping out even more,"I mean what's so special about her? She's not even that pretty! Like have you seen the girl's tits, they're tiny!"

The girl who had previously been holding the lipstick bottle, furrows her eyebrows,"Isn't her name Alison or something? The girl who sticks to Elizabeth like a friggin slug?"

My hands fly to my chest, feeling slightly offended. I had never really paired much attention to my breasts, not minding that they weren't huge like how most men preferred them to be. But now, a tug of self-consciousness pools at my stomach.

Did I really stick to Elizabeth like how she thought? As if I had no other friend other than the new worker in the staff?

"Yeah that's her. The one who dumped Luke or something."

"They were dating?!"

The girl rolls her eyes,"I mean obviously. They were so touchy with each other."

"What a hoe."a girl spits,"I bet she fucks both of them on the same night."

I slam open the door, the large piece of metal flinging to the right, slamming against another as I stamp angrily out of the bathroom, ignoring the shocked stares from the three girls.

As I stand at the exit of the bathroom, I whip around, face set in a cold expression and I snarl nastily at the three of them,"For your information, I have not fucked either of them. Luke and I have never dated, we were best friends. Before you judge people you don't know anything about, remember that you are probably worse of a fucking human than they are. So keep your nose out of other people's business you crusty, ass bitch."

And with that, I turn on my heel, my ponytail whipping the side of my face as I stride out of the bathroom, a smug smile on my lips as I continue to replay their dumbfounded expression in my mind.

_______________

I hope you all enjoyed that double update! ;)

Btw any Tae stans on here?