For You

The title bro 😍 Who else gets them memories from Kookie in his teddy bear costume?

Warning: Cheesy shit in this chapter. Get ready for it >.<

Alison's POV.

Everyone is staring.

Even Elizabeth.

She is watching me with suspicious eyes as if carefully calculating my actions.

I catch Luke's gaze in the crowd. His eyes are narrowed lightly, lit with a burning hate as he glance from the door to me. But as soon as he sees that I had caught him, his lips form into a thin line and his eyes harden.

I avert my gaze to the floor as I take a quivering step to Blake's office.

My heart is flaying against my ribcage unsure of whether to be elated or terrified. My palms are clammy as they clench into fists by my side as I breath in deeply.

Only moments had it been when Blake had stepped into the staff room, where everyone was chatting loudly, the customers still yet to arrive. Moments had it been when the entire staff had fallen into hushed silence. Moment had it been when he claimed that he need to meet me in his office in five minutes.

And now nearly the entire female population of the staff and even some of the male are glaring at me with undeniable hate, slowly murdering me in their imagination.

I gulp, feeling as if my whole body was under someone else's control. What did he want? Was he going to fire me?

I curse under my breath at the thought. I shouldn't have spoken to Blake like that. He was my boss after all.

But I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of quitting, only an obvious clue that he affected me. Which he didn't.

I take slow steps to the door until my hand is resting against the doorknob, quivering lightly.

I close my eyes lightly, breathing through my nose as I try and gather myself together.

And with baited breath I push open the door.

The sight I see shocks me.

The lights are off, leaving the room in a dusty black. Candles are spread around, illuminating the interior in a warm glow. Blushed red petals are thrown on the floor, winding across the room in shapes of hearts.

And there, a plate of food stands in the middle of the large mahogany table, a candle towering by each side.

I make my way slowly to the table, allowing myself to drink in the sight of the decorated room. A rose sits before the plate, its stem bare with thorns and petals glowing.

But what makes me nearly gasp in shock is the photo standing next to all of this.

Our wedding photo.

The photo which Blake had thrown a fit at when I had asked him why he still had it. I glance uneasily around the room, but there is no sign of the man.

The fork has a tiny note tied around it, curly letters splayed neatly against the paper. For you. And then below, paired with a messy heart, I love you so much.