Author's Note

Can I just say suicide is not a little thing. People who commit suicide are not weak. They have just been strong for too long.

Each one of us have different ways of dealing with matters and Blake, well he acts as a confident and dominant character but in reality he's rather sensitive.

Blake is extremely sensitive and he took Alison's words to heart and convinced himself that he really was absolute shit. Alison however, was never as sensitive as Blake and even though his words hurt her she never let them ruin her.

I'm not saying that Alison is stronger than Blake or the other way around, I'm saying that we're all unique. Our minds work differently. They deal with information in different matters. And Blake's unfortunately just couldn't bear the heartbreak he was going through. And yes, maybe he's a hypocrite but he is not weak.

And the again, so what if he's weak? We all have our moments of weakness, some more than others. We need attention and love to fix that. Blake had no one then. His father and him was rather distant. His step sister, Elizabeth and him didn't have a healthy relationship. He was vulnerable and alone, that's what lead him to committing suicide.

If you are feeling down please talk to someone. Don't keep your emotions bottled up. If your struggling we have this wonderful community for you talk to. PM me if you want!

Think about how your words will affect others!