Scared

^I freakin died at that photo

Thank you all so much for the votes and support! It means a lot to me! <3

ARMY prepare yourself! The Hixtape is coming! >.<

I dunno if I can survive it. I died at MAMA and Boy In Luv! And August D was just...DAMMNN. Wish me luck!

Alison's POV.

There is a heavy silence.

My fingers clasp the hot mug in my hands, tightly, eyes never once straying from the light brown stain on the cream carpet.

Elizabeth's voice is gruff as she speaks. Almost cold.

"And then what?"

I slowly lift up my head, the warm sensation returning as I replay his words in my mind.

"He s-said."I breath out unevenly, arms quivering lightly, "He said that somehow. Somehow he'll win me back. He'll do whatever it takes to make me mine his."

There is nothing for a while.

Elizabeth is watching me with inquisitive eyes, arms crossed over her chest and her mug of tea long forgotten as it becomes increasingly cold on the glass, coffee table.

And then suddenly as if a completely different person had taken over, the skin by her eyes crinkle as her lips curve into a wide grin.

"Now that's more like my brother!"she cheers approvingly.

I roll my eyes, my own smile tugging at my lips as I watch her fan girl by herself, pumping her fists into the air.

She continues with this for a few more minutes, even falling from her seat and rolling over the carpet.

Bing!

Elizabeth seems to have not heard the alert coming from my phone, too occupied with squealing out in sheer happiness at the sailing of her ship.

A heavy sigh tumbles from my lips and I close my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose.

With fatigue I lean over to pick my phone from the coffee table, the screen light up from the recent notifications.

My eyes are hooded as they land on the phone, but they immediately widen in shock as I read the words displayed across the screen.

My finger slip across the cheap cover, and the phone nearly tumbles from my hand.

Unknown number sent at 9.27am
Hey, it's Blake.

Questions fly across my mind and I find myself opening and closing my mouth as I gape at the screen.

"Alison?"Elizabeth's worried voice rings from beside me as she picks herself up from the carpet, quickly making her way beside me, "You okay?"

Her eyes suddenly lock onto the slowly darkening screen of the phone in my hand, skimming through the small text. They widen in understanding, lips sealing together in a small smile.

"He actually listened."she whispers, surprise mingled in her tone as she steps away from me.

Her voice seems to snap me out of the daze I am in and I whip around to face her, eyes narrowing up accusingly at her, "You knew about this?"

She bites her bottom lip, eyes scattering away from mine as she plays with them hem of her shirt.

"M-Maybe?"she offers meekly.

A frustrated sigh leaves my lips as I run my hands through my hair.

"Elizabeth you can't just give random people my number!"

"But he was begging for it and I felt so bad!"

I breath out frustratedly through, "You know I hate him."

At this she stops, a gentle smile displayed against her features.

"Do you? Do you really?"

Her question catches me off guard and I can feel the answers weighing in my mind as I bite my lip.

I breath in deeply, closing my eyes, "Yes. I do."

And she only smile sadly, shaking her head, "You hesitated."

__________________

MF DON'T ANSWER sent at 7.13am
Morning beautiful, hope you have a great day. 💕

I snort at the text, rolling back to the other side of the bed as I turn off my phone.

It was the same routine every day.

He would wish me good morning and good night, paired with a cheesy emoji.

I won't lie that it didn't make my heart beat rapidly and cheeks heat up, as I burrowed my face into the pillow.

I hate him. He treated me like shit I shouldn't hold any of these feelings to him anymore. Fuck him and his ridiculously hot face.

Elizabeth had wanted meet up early at the restaurant   with what she claimed 'freakin important shit I've got to tell you'.

Mentally cursing at having to assemble myself so rashly, I pull on pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie.

I grab a chocolate bar as I run out of the apartment, shoving my feet into a pair of shoes and ruffling Clover's head quickly. 

I frown as I look down at the welcome mat at the front of my apartment as I lock the door, the action now an instinct.

A single rose lay on the mat, a cream note attached to its stem. The words 'I love you' are written in neat letters.

I wipe the goofy smile from my lips as I run down the stairs to the car park.

For some reason the simple gestures he made seemed to fasten the pace of my heart than if he had bought me a diamond ring.

His words and actions meant more than money.

But for some reason I felt as though it was an act. As if Blake felt entitled to somehow make up for his mistakes out of pity or guilt.

Not with love. But with remorse.

And maybe it was the same thing but the thought of him actually loving me was like a dream.

A dream that I was yet to wake up to.

I didn't want to keep my hopes up like I had last time. Only to have them ripped away from as soon as I opened my eyes.

God, I was scared.

So fucking scared.

Scared to give my heart to a man who could destroy it in a matter of seconds. In a click of fingers he could ruin me.

And my heart was still healing. Healing from the abuse applied to it years ago.

But I was afraid that it wouldn't survive another heartbreak.

___________________

I'm rly not happy with this chapter but I wanted to get an update out as soon as possible soooo....