Sorry

Can I just hug y'all for a second?

You guys are the most supportive and encouraging readers I have ever had! Thank you so much for all the views, comments and votes! <3

That's why I'm doing a double update today ;)

Alison's POV.

"Blake."

He doesn't reply, muscular arms still wrapped firmly around my waist.

I can feel my heart thudding in my ears, and I press my hands to his chest, leaning away lightly but his hold never loosens.

"Blake."I say, voice steady and cold.

I can feel a tremor vibrate from his body, his head shaking frantically at my neck.

"Please."he sniffles softly, tightening his hold as if I were sand in his hands, "C-Can we stay like for a while? Please."

Maybe it's the cruel side of me that take overs, making me shove him away and fix him with a withering glare.

My heart nearly breaks at his miserable expression, dark bags heaving at his eyes and lips pulled back in a sorrowful frown. His face seems unnaturally pale as well, the candle light making him seem deathly ghost-like.

"I'm sorry."he whispers, "I'm so sorry."

And he repeats the same line over and over again. His eyes are becoming increasingly glassy until large droplets of tears falls from his lashes, chest heaving in agony as he lets out choked sobs.

"I'm so fucking sorry."

I am slightly concerned as he continues to apologise, hands flying to his hair and tugging harshly.

He seems to be in some sort of mental breakdown, sobbing uncontrollably and apologising excessively.

He falls to his knees, seeming to have not felt the sharp pain shooting up his knee blades from the rough contact of the smooth wood.

"Blake?"I call out, taking a hesitant step towards the crying man.

He does not hear me, too caught up in swearing and yelling his 'sorry's.

"Blake!"

He shakes his head, eyes screwing shut and face pinching together, hands clamped tightly over his ears, "No please Alison. I don't want to hear it. I know I'm an asshole. I know I don't deserve to be alive. I know that I'm fucking worthless to you. I know. Damnit I know. But please..please I don't want to hear the truth."

A broken cry falls from his lips and tears rolls down his cheeks, leaving silver trails relative to a snail's remnants as it makes it way around its home.

"I'm sorry."he mumbles.

"I'm sorry for ruining your life."

And then he's out the door, a hoodie whipped out from the black of the room, covering his tear stricken face as mutters a last 'I love you' throwing me a pained smile.

He's gone.

_________________

One month.

It had taken one month for my mind to be in a craze, snapping at people who stepped one toe out of line.

One month for me to lose my mind.

At the moment, I was trying too coo Clover from under the bed from where she is taking refuge at after being heavily scolded for ripping open the pillows.

"I'm sorry Clo."I say, tapping gently at the bed frame, "I didn't meant to shout at you."

In return I am given an angry huff, the sound of paws scratching against the floorboards and a low growl.

I breath out deeply through my nose, knees bending to duck my head under the bed.

A golden fur ball is tucked under a stray shoebox, her head facing me as she narrows her eyes, her teeth barring lightly at me.

"Hey."

Her face squashes up, glaring intensely before she shifts her body so her rear end is facing me.

I sigh, pressing my forehead against the wood of the bed, before rising to my feet and making my way to the kitchen.

My eyes flicker over the kitchen, immediately brightening as they rest on what I had been looking for.

With the dog treat clamped tightly in my hand, and a smirk plastered on my lips, I tap once again against the bed frame, knees resting on the floorboards.

The effect is almost immediate.

A wet, black nose appears from under the bed, sniffing madly, obviously sensing the presence of a treat.

"Come get it buddy."I tease, waving the treat in the air as I shift backwards slightly.

There is a mad scramble as the young dog pushes its body from under the small gap, paws first and tail wagging rapidly last.

Her doe eyes rest on the brown treat, staggering in the air and before I know it there is a mess of gold running at me, excited yelps falling from her mouth.

I find myself laughing, falling onto my back as the excited puppy grasps the treat between her teeth and wrenches it away from my prying fingers.

She eats the treat before me, eyes satisfied and face pleased as I pout.

And then as she swallows the last of the treat, she raises her tail high as if she is royalty and struts our of the room, stopping at the doorframe and throwing a rather smug look over her shoulder.

I am left gaping openly at the shocking personality of my rather pompous pet.

_______________________

Short chapter because I can't be bothered to do shit. Sorry >.<

I saw somone comment about Clover and I'm like shit, I completely forgot so I wanted to add her in a for a while. Sorry!

Anyone wanna c my shitty af Tae fan art?