Answers

Alison's POV.

"What just happened back there."I blurted, unable to contain my curiosity.

We were walking down a busy street, the noises of the city filling the air that one would've found quite enjoyable if it weren't for the prior events. Men in business suits, their hands clasping large briefcases as they stared down at their mobiles and women laughing into their phones as they walked, as other fled down the street desperate to catch their ride home.

She shrugged, avoiding my eye,"Nothing."

I gritted my teeth. What was she playing at? What happened back there wasn't nothing. It was something. Something that had stumbled by me, even if it had only been for a few second, I had still had been mentioned and I wanted to know why. And she knew that. She knew that I was currently glaring coldly at her back, my nails digging into my palms until beads of red began to emerge.

I scoffed, gripping her shoulders and turning her around to face me,"Cut the crap Hemsworth. What is going on?"

She refused to meet my eyes, staying silent and twiddling her thumbs nervously.

"Elizabeth."

"Yes?"she replied, innocently and I could see faint amusement dancing in her eyes.

"You know what"I huffed, taking a step back from her,"Fine. Fine! Don't tell me that whatever shit just happened was about! I mean who am I really? Just some weird girl you befriended out of pity right? I'm a nobody."

She bit her lip, her head bowed and my heart clenched. Did she really think of me like that? Could she seriously not try and retort that I wasn't a nobody. That at least I was a friend?

I wasn't exactly sure where the depressing thought had begun to leak into me from. I was simply just emptying the doubts I had about myself. I was letting out all my emotions on her. Because really, why would someone like me. Someone so plain, average and stupid end up friends with such a pretty girl who was liked by most of the staff.

My vision blurred lightly, and I could hear my voice cracking as I spoke,"So all this time...all this time, I was just the bitch who cleaned up for you, was some sort of a fucking entertainment for you. Hell,  I wasn't even your fucking friend, was I? Just a onetime thing that lasted for a few days till, you found something better."

My voice had risen considerably higher, till I was full on yelling. Her eyes darted to a eledery woman who threw me a disgusted look at my language as she hurried down the street, glancing over her shoulder and glaring.

"Aliosn, please not here."she stammered, reaching out to placing a comforting hand on my arm.

I ripped my arm away from her reach,"Don't fucking touch me."

Hurt was evident on her features and she made no gesture to disclose it. Her bottom lip trembled and her eyes began to become glassy.

[A/N: Alison's outburst is purely because of the emotions she had bottled up. Unfortunately  Elizabeth was the one to take the blame and on the receiving end. The anger was also partly connected to her feelings with her broken friendship with Luke, so pls don't hate on me for this nor to my characters.]

A twinge of guilt pulsed through my veins as I watched her desperately trying to hold back her tears, but failing miserably. I was suddenly extremely thankful for the tear-holding training I participated in when I was with Blake. I would constantly have to keep my emotions at my bay when I saw him with another woman or when he would shout at me.

"Please Alison."she cried, gripping my arm tightly as I began to step away,"Please."

"Then tell me what's going on!"